Age Old Organics questions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dsneezy916, Aug 29, 2011.

1. ok guys well, its my first grow.........2 ak-47's and one Durban poison. My question is ive been using the age old organics line of nutes the grow the bloom and kelp.
    I also planted in the ground with some of there root rally and just got some of there dry fruit....i started feeding the bloom at a 1/2 oz twice a week and just moved to a FULL oz. on mon. an then just yesterday thursday.
    my question is should i be feeding more? and how much i water every morning as it needs it but i never let it droop or sag and its doing lovely smells delicious im begining week 4 right now well...mon. and whats up with that dry fruit? i only put a tblsp on top layer of soil but its not much should i use more? im in cali in the valley my plants are small 2ft but flowers are everywhere. im not gonna add any more nutes i just want to know if anyone has some insight for me using Age Old.
    Also im a snob when it comes to the medicine so im just worried that this isnt gonna be up to my standards. im used to smoking gdp and og kush that has been grown perfectly. i know im not going to achieve just that but hopefully close. iam a patient and i do not buy from co-ops because most there weed sucks or they charge 60-65 bucks an 8th wich i wont pay cuz i get it cheaper at 40. im just trying this out to see if i can achieve that tasty smelly stoney bud out of the ak.

2. welcoem aboard, i think your question might be read/answered in another part of the site though. im getting a feel for this site to, lol NEWBS POWER

3. Yeah good luck getting the same results as people who have years of experience and 100's of grows under their belts. Practice makes perfect and we learn from our mistakes, I'm no expert but from my experience organic meds grown locally are always the tastiest. Sounds to me like you might be using too much, I'm not sure usually with fertilizer & feeding your plants you'll find a little bit usually goes a long way. Key to getting tasty buds is how you trim, dry and cure your harvest, and of course the less stress they endure the better overall outcome/yield will be.