Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Age of Subscribers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OkieTokie, Nov 5, 2003.

?

What chronological age group R.U.N?

1. 18 thru 29...remember you must be 18 to be here.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 30 thru 39

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 40 thru 49

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 50 and up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. i would have to say it's the latter, because my grandma smoked till the day she died, (she was 87) and she was the smartest woman i have ever known

2. Comin up on 20 in two months. Where has the time gone!? What have i accomplished!? Why am i concerned with the shallow things in life!? *Mental Breakdown* :eek:

lol just kidden, doesn't matter your age. Weed keeps you young in the brain. I'm 19 and my neighbour Phil is into his 40's. He still sneaks out back from his wife and we blaze all the time.

3. we'll i'll just say i'm larry birds playing #...when he played...

When i think about it,i have been smoking a long ass time...
    longer than some smokers been living here at grass city

now i feel old,i think i need a nap...

4. Somebody's 33. Nap's seem to be the rue of the day today. :)

Attached Files:

5. Damnit!
    Im a minority no matter where i go! lol
    30 year old smokin spanish girls arent very prevelant i guess.

6. not totally true,im only 4

yea im 18

7. hardy har har...way to incorperate two bands into your message....stealy dan and floyd.

heres something for you to chew on:
    They say I'm crazy but I have a good time
    I'm just looking for clues at the scene of the crime
    Life's been good to me so far
    ...for 19 years at least.

8. Joe Walsh eh?

Yea, seeing your post made me listen to The Dark Side of the Moon again :)

9. you ever think about when we will all be like 70 or 80 yrs old and we will all look back and be like fuck, whered the time go, seems like just yesterday i was baked and answering some poll question on the city.... then be like oh well fuck it, and then take another bong hit....

10. 35 with 18 years of smokin weed

11. I know that being a cancer conqueror , it seems I have been asleep,for that time. Being nicely told thats the way it goes boy. So true but hurtfull, anywho, I am 50, almost and have 1/2 a brain left, so I guess I will survive as always. bye for now and keep positive

12. LOL :D

13. you could say I'm 18...

I'm still "On The Run".
    :)

what your fav PF CD? for me its dark side, the wall, saucerful of secrets... on second thought i cant choose one favourite :D

14. Animals all the way dude.

15. You know it's funny, I have had that album for a month now and haven't even listeined to it yet. I guess I have been spending much time analysing other PF albums. It wasn't until recently (4 motnhs ago) that my love for classic rock began. Now I listien to Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Etc.

16. true that... also over 18...

17. Times change old rock/roll stays the same,composers change!!!

18. I'm 29 :D been smokin since I was 12 :D