The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Age of Subscribers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OkieTokie, Nov 5, 2003.

?

What chronological age group R.U.N?

1. 18 thru 29...remember you must be 18 to be here.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 30 thru 39

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 40 thru 49

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 50 and up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I was just wondering what age range do the 'Seasoned' fall into? I am in the 55 and up. Where has the time gone.
    Reeling in the years, whiling away the time.

And then one day you find
    Ten years has gone behind you
    No one told you when to run
    You missed the starting gun

ot

2. This poll does not require a comment or reply.
    Just vote without telling who you are or why you are.

Drivers license age is preferrable to Whiskey Bar age.

I have discovered that women's years are longer that mens years. When my spousal unit and I married 25 year ago, I was only 8 years older that her. Now I am 17 years older than she is. I don't claim to understand it, I just go with it.

ot

3. I am 20...but I'd like to make it clear that everyone here is over 18. Right?

4. riiiiight, *coughs, looks away* im over 18, THATS for sure... O.O

5. Damn straight. :)

6. uhh that would be an affirmative.

7. 18? we have to be over 18?!? im only 3!! damn....guess ill have to go find another website that can help me with my addiction to marijuana in my early years of life.

Where did you get the whole 0-29?!?! hahah, you shoulda been more specific...like 0-17....18-29. but....who am i to blast the OkieTokies ways??

_B_

Ps-...im really 19. Just thought i would clarify
    pss(or is it pps?any help here?!?)-has anyone in here ever thought of what they wouldve been like at the age of like 10-maybe 12 smokin weed?? personally i thought i was a weird child to begin with...but that was without the aide of marijuana...man.....if only i woulda known about it at a younger age!!!!

8. i started around 10-11...im 20 now...

9. I've been 18 for the past year and a half I have known of this page.

10. You are over 18, right??

11. *cough* lmao *cough*

12. I am 18 fo shoooo. Everyone knows dat! Cause MrTokes is my sn IM me now to be my friend!

13. I wonder if the results show that there are not that many old stoners still around or that old stoners are so brain damaged that they cannot understand what to do OR younger herbologists are also the most computer literate?

I would like to think that it is the last. Being the ONLY one (so far) over 50, I guess I am lucky to have been exposed to the internet when it first started. I was in the USAF and the internet was a means for the military to communicate with universities doing research. There was no WWW.

We done come a long way, baby.

I'm thinking about a poll about education levels.
    How about a poll about having a poll about education?
    How about a poll about polls?

I got to get a life.
    ot

14. There are a few here over 50.. I know for sure of 4 other than yourself..

Myself I am getting closer to 41 everyday!!!!!!!

15. I'm 25. See the back of my ears? Yup, there's water behind them, lol!! :D

16. You have to be over the age of 18 to stay here?
    I'm only 6 years old. I don't wanna leave! You can't make me! Waaaaah! Waaaaaah! I wanna go live with my father! (Starts crying and pees himself)

17. its been done...the joke is stale now

_B_

18. scavenger hunt time, you gotta go find my age in the city... ok heres the rules, its a two digit number... and umm..... GO!

and what do you mean by seasoned.. are you doing the poll to see what majority has vbeen voting or do you want us to say who we think is the most seasoned??

19. Does that mean you deem the mods old?

_B_

20. i know alotta pplwho started at like 11, i starte @ 14 that was 5 years ago. wow when i think about it it's mad trips i can't even believe mj has been in my life longer than like my cuzins lol yes i am triipin out.

Grasscity Deals Near You