PC Age of Empires III Definitive Edition United States Civilization

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vee, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Out Now at about 30Gb the again revamped AOE3,
    This content brings the United States as a playable civilization to Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition for the very first time. The United States civilization provides a broad range of new content, including: a unique Explorer & Home City, 9 units, 2 buildings, and Home City shipment cards specific to the United States. In addition, a brand-new Age up mechanic allows the advancement of the civilization by choosing from different States, which provides special shipment cards and bonuses that conform to every playstyle.

I am disapointed with the 'new' art work and 'icons'

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. But I think this is Good in my Opinion. Thanks

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 adelenew, Jun 17, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    I remember when I was a fan of Age of Empires, It’s a fantastic game. Still, the manufacturers messed up when they kept developing the game without making it available on PlayStation. That’s the main reason I stopped playing it since I’m no longer a PC gamer. I don’t even care about the new United States definitive civilization edition; all Microsoft needs to do to make it a better game is release a PlayStation version. And the crazy thing is that Xbox players get to play this game. I’m no longer addicted to the game since it’s been long I played it, but I’m trying to become a full-time gamer after I read from How to Make Money Playing Video Games (16 Easy Ways) on how to monetize my gaming, and it seems I’m capable of it, only that it will never be easy I know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. A very versatile civilization, with a focus on mercenaries and units with multi-attacks (Carbine Cav, Gatling Gun). Early game unit balance feels like a more expensive Russia, with musketeers and skirmishers en masse, but quickly modernizes into something more akin to almost Franco-Prussian war combat.

That’s the main reason I stopped playing it since I’m no longer a PC gamer. I don’t even care about the new United States definitive civilization edition; all Microsoft needs to do to make it a better game is release a PlayStation version. The age up mechanic rolls an normal age up bonus with a shipment card level change, these seem powerful on paper and are if used right. download gbwhatsapp With good economic and unit modifier cards, the US can be a fairly unpredictable opponent lending well to it's versatility.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I still play the iterations of AOE2. Thousands of hours.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Age of empires is an awesome game, I've played it for years. The renewal of the game is very good news.

basketballlegends.club

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Just started playing the new Aoe4

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Undoubtebly French is the best civilization in the whole game. Gendarmes:Trains instantly,62 area damage 1100 hitpoints. Voltiguers:Capable of taking down any light cavalry and heavy infantry. Courier de bous: French villager having 150% gather rate but limited to 80 but higher gathering than any other civilization.