Age of Consent Laws

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DeletedMember4723, Mar 22, 2009.

1. #1 DeletedMember4723, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    deleted

2. im afraid to google the age of consent laws for my state cuz i dont want to be put on some crazy pedophile watch list or something.:eek: any one know what they are for mass?

3. #3 DeletedMember4723, Mar 22, 2009
    deleted

4. their should be a 2 year diffrence rule till your 18 so a 16 year old could fuck an 18 and 14 couldfuck a 16, i think thats what it is anyways though.

5. #5 DeletedMember4723, Mar 22, 2009
    deleted

6. the last girl i stuck it to was 17, I'm 20, wootwoot 3 year california age law and she wanted my dick BAD, holy shit she was tight...how i miss her...

7. It has absolutely nothing to do with the number of revolutions they have made around the sun, that is simply a reliable reference point for time, and that's it. Since we're all human we all mature and get older similarly, hence how 'age' comes into play when determining age of consent laws.

8. #8 Olesmoky, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
    hahaha gay actions of any kind in Afghanistan are illegal!

Here in Minnesota the age is 16. I think the age is fine, by 16 if your fucking somebody then go for it, just be safe.

edit: I disagree 100% that women have a higher age consent in some states. Its rather ironic as girls mature sooner than boys, reaching the end of puberty sooner.

9. #9 DeletedMember4723, Mar 22, 2009
    deleted

10. #10 noonecares, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    This opens the doors for wrongful or opinionated judgments. Age gives a good reference point for all to follow and is easy to fairly enforce for all. With it being by a case by case basis you may see similar cases being judged differently simply because of a different judge. You could also present the same case to multiple judges with varying outcomes, portraying how many external factors of the person judging the case affect the decision; for example gender, first hand experience, family, etc.

11. wow you said you could see both sides of the issue yet you clearly only see one, why would you ask a question that you already have the answer to and arnt even willing to debate. the reason we have laws about the age of consent is because their is no way to judge how mature someone is, there isnt a test that if you pass your suddenly mature enough to fuck, all we have to work with is age.
    the other reason is becaus eno matter how mature someone is it would be very easy for me or ANY other guy to convince just about ANY 14 year old girl to have unprotected sex, but luckilly they are protected by laws such as statutaury rape, infact i know a guy thats about to go away for a long long time because of it, and to be honest im pretty happy about it.

12. in oregon its 3 years but you can still be prosecuted for the sexual delinquency of a minor. if that happens you dont go to prison for 10 years but you have to register as a sex offender. its total bullshit. im 19 and my gf is 17, i could have to register as a goddamn sex offender for having sex with a girl i really care about if her parents we're assholes about it. they're almost as fucked up as the weed laws

13. #13 DeletedMember4723, Mar 23, 2009
    deleted

14. Which is subject to the same issues. Say there is a 50% percent chance you get a biased judge. 50% * 50% = 25%. That means there is a 25% percent chance of getting a biased judge twice. I don't how high up the totem pole of appeals you want to go, but this is just costly and unnecessary for the state who could get a multitude of these cases a year which in our current system are very clear cut.

This system would be flawed for actual rapists and innocent people.

15. #15 DeletedMember4723, Mar 23, 2009
    deleted

16. A 24 year old has no business sleeping with a 16 year old.

17. But a 60 year old can sleep with a 18 year old free and clear?

18. Look
    if your fuckin a 14 year old when your over the age of 17, go get someone else.
    anyone under the age of 16 shouldn't be fuckin anyone older then 17.
    why would you want to.
    You can say, "Oh they're mature for their age", but in fact, they aren't, I bet you if you were to ask them some questions about life, and I'm talking life that you have to expierence by just being a certain age and they wouldn't have a clue of some of the shit your talking about.
    Why would anyone who is the age of 17 want to fuck around with a stupid freshman, maybe even eighth grade?
    What do they have to offer, most of them don't really have titties yet, most, not all.
    and a few probably haven't even started there period.
    and that's just for dudes.
    Bitches are a whole different story.
    which I won't go into.
    but yeah.
    that's my opinion.

19. fck no, that's dirty as fuck and you know that bitch is a gold diggin skank ass hoe!
    a 40 year old with a 30 year old is creepy.
    I mean if you really think about it an put it into perspective when someone who's 40 and dating a 35 year old that's like a 15 year old dating a 20 year old and I believe tha if they are going to make laws they should apply it to everyone.

20. that's fucking stupid. a 20 yr old dating a 15yr old is NOT the same as a 40 yr old dating a 35 yr old. If u think it is you're a retard. btw i'm 24 and my gf is 20. I was very uncomfortable with it at first (i was 23 she was 19) but we clicked on more than one level. I couldn't see myself dating anyone under 19-20 right now, let alone in a few yrs. But that's the thing 24 yr old dating a 17yr old is not as bad as a 29yr old dating a 22-23 yr old that's all. Different levels of maturity.