Age Limit?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by CannabisOasis, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I mean , im of legal age, im 22 so im good, but in general terms why cant the forums age be lowered to at least 15, i mean, lets face it, alot of kids in the range from 15-17 are regular tokers, and since this website isn't even really an american site, they have no sayso in what goes on in the website. Im not trying to say the site is poorly constructed or anything i just think that it should be lowered for the young and upcoming tokers so we can teach them about it and they wont make dumb decisions.

2. I disagree, and unfortunately there are plenty of people here under 18. I say the less the better.

3. It's a legal thing I believe. The site sells tobacco pipes and you have to be 18 to buy those. Plus we don't need a lot of kids running around this site. God knows we have enough of them already. If they have questions they can lurk and search the forums I am sure every question has been asked and answered at least once with how big this forum is.

4. People of all ages can post on this site.

I mean, theres nothing to stop them except a written rule.

5. Due to legal reasons, our members have to be at least 18 years of age or older. The owner of the website is very aware of what he can and can't allow and there is an age limit for a reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.