age gap for sex/relationship

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bradraz, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Check the age of consent in your state! You would be charged as an adult if she is below the age of consent. Being labeled as a "sex offender" for the rest of your life is not a pretty prospect!

You might want to look elsewhere for a girlfriend.

There is 6 years difference between my hubby's age and mine. We have been together for over 40 years.

Granny

2. Fuck yeah that's gross she's a baby get a chick that's 20+

3. i banged out a freshman when i was a senior, but i was 17 lol

its really not that bad but it depends on the girl. its expected really, they have a 14-18 age range in high school and everyone is allowed to interact freely with each other...

4. It is perfectly to want younger girls. Nothing wrong with that.

But it happens to be illegal. So don't touch that shit.

In California the age of consent is 18.

5. My best friend is in and out of prison since 3 days after he turned 18 for having sex with a 15 year old. He is a sex offender for life because of that cunt. I don't care of she's the hottest thing on this planet, imo, its not worth it.

6. [quote name='"MMM3"']In the long run 3 years is not a big age gap, but at 15 and 18 it's a pretty substantial difference. Think of it as a percentage. When you're 18 and she's 15, she's 17% younger than you. But when you're 81 and she's 78, she's 4% younger than you are. That's a big difference.[/quote]

18 and 15 she's 17% younger..81 and 78 she's 4% younger... So does that mean she will eventually be older than him? Lol sorry that was in an Abbot and Costello act. Anyway in NY as long as the parents are ok with you and her it should be fine. It's sort of a legal grey area if you are close in age and with consenting parents.. But say your 21 or older and with a 16yo the parents consent won't matter since its a larger age gap. That's what I learned in HS law class..

7. If those pesky laws weren't around kicking everyone in the dick, I'd say go for it. At 15, I think a girl is mature enough to give consent, but that's just me. Its only a 3 year difference, its not that weird.

8. My girlfriend is 17 turning 18 next 2 weeks, I am 21 turning 22 in june. We have been together for three years and plan on being together for much much longer, Fuck age gaps who cares if you guys care about each other then go with it. Unless shes like 12 or 13 and your 18 lol.

9. I don't know why when your 18 you'd want to date someone younger. I just turned 18 a couple months ago and my gf is 21. Some times i feel like its nicer dating someone a little older.

10. [quote name='"Blaze_Haze"']I don't know why when your 18 you'd want to date someone younger. I just turned 18 a couple months ago and my gf is 21. Some times i feel like its nicer dating someone a little older.[/quote]

Lol Swap your age and your gf then that's me and my girl. She is 18 and I'm 21, can't help who your heart falls for man.

11. I got two words to say and that is "Jail-Bait" enough said.

12. While I morally find it objectionable..Kids at 15 shouldn't really even be having sex..let alone with someone whose considered an "adult". Something about corruptability and lack of development and responsibility there bugs the hell out of me to consider it 100% just. But than again it doesn't violate the non-aggression principle(unless it's forced or decietful action taken against the minor) so I'm kind of torn. Then again this isn't the free society I/We Libertarians want so I'd suggest OP be an adult and follow the law and atleast wait a year if he has all the good intentions truly at heart and not the deviant sort solely.

13. My girlfriend is the same age gap... 4 years younger than me, she's 20 and i'm 24. The only problem with your situation is there is so much growing to do between freshman and seniors. You can always try having a relationship but judging from experience she will probably annoy you, be really immature, and not able to hold an "adult conversation" so to speak. But give it a try, it wont hurt. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.

14. 15 and 18 really is not different, but a high school freshman is just...inexperienced with life compared a typical 18 year old.

15. My mom is older than my dad by 3 years.

16. [quote name='"mustbe18toride"']15 and 18 really is not different, but a high school freshman is just...inexperienced with life compared a typical 18 year old.[/quote]

15 and 18 isn't different? I believe that's when a person matures the most in their teen life...

I wouldn't want to sleep with someone who just got hair on their pussy a year ago...

17. dude if its not illegal go for it. The fuck all these people talking bout. Shes gonna be fuckin fresh man. G9P(Grade nine pussy). thats fresh meat. you could absolutely destroy her make it fuckin hurt. Like shes flirting with you man shes asking for that 18 year old cock. fuckin give it to her

18. Good idea, so when she is pissed she can call the po-po on him too! ;)

2 years ago she was 13

19. There's an official mathematical equation for this:

(x / 2) + 7 = y

let x = your age
    y = minimum age of socially acceptable relationships

This is of course reversible if you find yourself in a position with some older (ie. a cougar)

2 (x - 7) = y

let x = your age
    y = maximum age for a socially acceptable relationship