Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

again being generous

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IgnoranceIsBliss, Jan 22, 2012.

1. one of my friends slept walked out his window fell out and cut an artery in his arm and he is in immense pain so the nice person i am, i smoked a 3g joint with him and gave him a free g of chronic :smoke:

2. Jesus christ he sleep walked out of a fucking building!!!

3. yea lol XD

4. Yeah, I think I'd puff him out, too. Then find a sleep lab.

5. I don't he fell out on purpose...he just failed at what he was really trying to do.. jk :)

although trippy things do happen when you sleep walk...one time i was told i was trying to leave the house but i couldn't get the door open so i just walked back to my room

6. Well its better than taking the Oxy they probably gave him. I remember years ago when i had all my wisdom teeth out they gave me a big bottle of it. I wasn't even in any pain i never tried it.

7. Nice of u man. Id prob do the same.

8. How well do u know the dude anyways?

9. Wow yeah I'd of smoked him out too, good show dude

10. Norcalpiff on another account? Lawl he's a db d

11. A 3 gram joint?! :confused: I doubt it.

A 1 gram blunt is a nice size blunt..

12. it was 3 grams i scaled it