Afterwards

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chickenarmy, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Everytime I get laid, as soon as its over, my mind set just completely shifts. Amost like I'm disgusted with what I just did. And immediately after i have to leave. I have never spent the night, even with girlfriends of like 4 months.

I've faked phone calls saying my dad was in the hospital. Once i picked up this girl from like two hours away and immediately after I was done i just told her i had a family emergency and had to leave. I actually just ended up going two blocks down the road and meeting up with my boys.

She was just sitting on my curb for like four hours too. I realize its a completely dick thing to do, but honestly i could not drive her home.

i cant hold down a relationship because of this. Anybody get like this to?

2. how about you try putting your arm over her, snuggling up and falling asleep. Just try it, it can't be that bad!

3. yeah your a man .. once your done you dont really care lol you jsut wana chill and not be bothered or w.e lol... i can deal with snuggleing but i really jsut want to get up and do something else but liek if its late at night what else do you have to do ..

4. Sounds like you aren't mature enough to be having sex then. Natural, intimate sex should never make you feel awkward afterwards.

I have never felt like this, never ditched a girl. Sex isn't just when there is penetration, that's just the biological term.

Sex to me is everything leading up to, during, and after sex. One of the best parts is just lying there with your partner enjoying what you two (or three ;)) just experienced.

5. That is such a great moment to smoke a bowl.

6. every man has felt like this at some stage, i dont think it has anything to do with maturity but rather independence and how much you enjoy the company of your partner

7. ^i've never felt like that

i guess it's easy to want to get up and do something else if the whole "ordeal" only lasts 15 minutes

i like to foreplay for a long time and then penetrate for a long time and then snap a bowl or 2 or smoke a blunt and then we enjoy falling asleep in each others arms, and that's just with a fuck buddy,

girlfriends get a massage after we wake up, maybe shower together/sex in the shower, and then breakfast or lunch or w/e works

8. is it that you wernt wearing a condum and your disgusted with the thouhgt of an std? cuz theirs a pretty easy solution to that , just put your arm around her and roll her so shes like half laying on you and pass out.

9. #9 chickenarmy, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    yeah honestly i've never been with a girl i actually really liked, just some that were nice to be around,

but i've broken up with girls right after fucking just cuz my mind has shifted so rapidly, then the next day i'm like fuck, what the hell did i just do, but none of the ladies i've been with have enjoyed the herb but that would probably easy my nerves

10. But Peppie, there is a drastic difference between intimate sex and just wanting to get fucked by some random girl at night. Sure, it might be easy to snuggle up to the girl and just chill in bed till you both fall asleep if this is a girl your intimate with, be it someone close like a girlfriend....

But, if you just got down fucking some random girl you picked up, or some loose lay, it definitely is uncomfortable to just sit there and try to act natural when you know that the only reason you fucked her was for a release.

I can definitely sympathize with the OP about feeling awkward afterwards (I just have never gone to the drastic measures that he has to ditch them). I mean seriously, if the girl was someone who wrapped her lips around your cock after a few hard drinks, well the last thing I'm going to want to do is spend some time getting acquainted with her, or trying to act like what we just did was something more than it really was.

That may sound arrogant and make me sound like a complete jackass but it's true...

11. No you're right. I've had sex with girls and it wasn't a long time thing. In fact the first time I had sex I never saw the girl again and we got interrupted during it by her cousin (my friend haha).

I only said that stuff because I guess I feel more of a connection with my girlfriend and I'm fucking her because I like and not because I'm using her as an ends to a means. No doubt I've ditched a girl; I got head from a girl for taking her home one night and I barely ever talked to her again.