afternoon delight

Discussion in 'General' started by phiegnux, Mar 13, 2008.

1. yo blades. its a beautiful day in vermillion,sd for once. couldnt ask for a better day to cid trip. yup, my buddy bought three tabs for him, myself and my roomate and we'll be dosing any minute here. soon as my roomate gets back from whichever guys house she slept at last night (her favorite hobby i think is penis).

anyway, tabs look cool. you can tell that the blotter was part of a bigger Alice in Wonderland mural. id post pics but im entering this thread on my cell phone. ive tripped 4 times and the best tab ive had was on regular-ass printing paper, at least thats what it looked like. you cant judge a tab by how the blotter looks, because the only thing that matters is the quality and quantity of the substance absorbed by the tab.

anyone else got big plans for the day?

2. im in ohio i had to call off work because my car tires are in some mudd puddles right now and i couldnt get them out with cat litter cardboard and wood dresser boards My weed tolerence is so high its a waist to smoke anymore. Enjoy your trip tho

3. Yes, I just got off the phone with the wife, she has exciting plans for me this afternoon...I need to make a trip to the Grocery store after work, beat that!

4. "her favorite hobby is penis" rofl :D

5. I used to think it'd be fun to hang out in crankton trippin on acid. I always got such weird vibes from that town