After you wipe your butt, where do you put the toilet paper?

Discussion in 'General' started by weednotcrack, Dec 11, 2011.

1. I thought everyone knew that toilet paper goes in the toilet, but it comes to my sister's kids, they wipe their butt then throw their poo stain toilet paper in the trash can. My mom said that it's a Venezuelan thing. I'm not sure if other people do that or not ,so I was wondering, where do you put your toilet paper after you wipe your butt? In the toilet or the trash can?

2. wow...

in the toilet i hope...

3. Uhhh, flush that shit , u sure she wasnt joking about the venezulan thing?

4. I've worked with Guatemalans that do this. They don't have modern plumbing in the jungle.

5. The toilet...

Holy fuck man imagine if you let that build up in your trashcan you'd have a metric ton of shit right there sitting in your house reeking the hell out of your bathroom and probably the rest of your house.

Strangely enough, sometimes I don't even have to wipe, I just get a perfect shit and none gets left behind.:D

Funny how an internet forum enables you to talk about things you'd never bring up with people in real life lol.:smoke:

6. Not necessarily, some countries systems of sanitation doesn't really support lots of paper being put in the toilets; remember not everywhere has sewer systems, especially in the country.

Or they use septic tanks, which get blocked the hell up with lots of toilet paper unless special bacterial powders are put down regularly; which in turn cost a s**t load (pun intended :rolleyes:) And no, I can attest that it is no fun trying to unblock a septic tank with half decomposing faecal matter, with toilet paper thrown in for good measure :mad:

7. wtf are you taking a tally or something? lol

8. I have been to a few peoples houses that the TP had to be thrown out but that was because the pluming was shitty.The main excuse was always "the roots from the tree outside is clogging the pipes"

9. off topic but still on topic, does anyone peek at the paper when they feel like they're done? I hate surprise brown stains

10. I'm mom was serious about the Venezuelan thing. I wasn't 100% on board with the idea that only Venezuelans do that, I thought it was just the kids being dumb, I don't know. But yeah, when they do that, the whole bathroom smells like shit. Then I have to take out that poo filled trash can, and it's worse when it overflows with poo stain wipes and I have to pick them...it's fucking gross.:laughing:

11. I like to keep my used toilet paper in a box and then at the end of every week I like to sit and just smell it.

12. i usually wipe and smack it against the wall in hopes that it'll stick...

no one else does this?

13. Believe or not Americans are in the minority with this. Most around the world throw that shit in the trash.

14. ohh man thats the worst shit ever! (no pun intended)

15. Actually, I was thinking after the poll is done, I can see if I'm just tripping and there are other people out there that put their poo stain toilet paper in the trash can, or if my sister's kids are just being dirty little poo monsters :laughing:

And if the poll is 100%, then I'm going to show them the poll and be like "See! You guys are the only ones that do wipe your butts are throw in it the trash can! Stop doing that shit! I'm tired of picking up your poo stains butt wipes all the time!"

16. Ahhh man, that pretty gross. I feel sorry for the janitors in other parts of the world.

17. One more reason I'm glad to be from America.

Seriously, thats fucking nasty.

18. What if i told you I ate it?

jk, i voted toilet.

19. [​IMG]

20. Yes, I do