Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After you pass out after being high is your tolerance going down during those few hours?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it going down less or more than if you were to stay awake? Also is your high going down less or more if you were to stay awake?

2. Your tolerance is raised when you get high, sleep does nothing with tolerance.

3. You

Your tolerance lowers by time, doesn't sleep pass time?

4. Time passes whether you sleep or stay awake.

5. sleep doesn't affect tolerance, and what do you mean is your high going down you're asleep. If you were awake, you'd be high until you came down. If you're asleep, you're asleep. 

6. Just hibernate, then after winter go for an epic wake and bake. Super low tolerance and not eating for weeks will definitely knock you on your ass all day

Stay Scheming, Stay Frosty

7. Smoke less or not at all is the only way to lower tolerance. Think about how tolerance happens in the first place.

8. Think you will need to give it more time then that..at least 12 hours to a day.

9. Honestly kinda depends on the strain. Before I used to smoke kush and diesel I would pass out on regs and wake up focused and what not. Once I moved up though I started finding myself waking up after passing out with a slight high. Blue dream for example, I actually forced myself not to fall asleep to see how long the effects would last. I was pretty stoned for about 3 hours, then moderately high for another 3, then it buzzed off after another 2. I did it again the next day and passed out after and slept for about 5 hours, woke up and was still buzzed. So yeah, kinda just depends on the strain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.