Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After vaping, smoking is not longer even an option to toke...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Feb 19, 2012.

1. It might just be me, but after vaping with my Arizer Solo, i can no longer enjoy smoking. Tried a bong and blunt last night, fcken disgusting feeling. Can't believe I smoked out of a spoon for 2 years!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. They are two completely different highs. I can enjoy both.

Nothing like ripping some high end glass with a nice ac or carbon filter.

3. I have only used a vaporizer once, but I don't think I would ever give up on smoking pipes, bongs, and joints.

4. You'd give up pipes,bongs,joints, all that shit when you realize its old technology that does a shitty job at getting you baked and tastes like straight shit.
    If you have the balls to man up and get a vaporizer, you'll see?

5. Vaping is definitely easier on the lungs than smoking. After the first few times I vaped and then smoked weed a day or two later my lungs felt heavy and nasty.

6. Yeah, I've been vaping for about 5 months and love it. Honestly, I never want to combust my green again. Tried to spice it up and smoke my old glass pipe, and my lungs felt shitty. So I sold the little pipe to my brother and kept on vaping/edible making.

7. High end glass doesn't do a shitty job at getting you baked and it doesn't taste like shit. High end glass does do a great job at getting you totally lifted and the flavours are certainly still very powerful if your smoking some nice herb.

It's nothing to do with balls dude, it's all about preference. Some people may just like getting the wider range of cannabinoids by igniting the bud, or enjoy watching incredible pieces of art bubble to life, whilst getting you high, or fuck they might just enjoy smoking?

Ever heard of an opinion?? :eek:

8. Hook vaporizer up to your "high end glass" haha.
    That is my Opinion.
    You may think you are getting a wider range of cannabinoids by burning them all away, but this makes no sense.
    I enjoy vaping.

9. I enjoy both styles, I save smoking for when I'm outside and vape for inside and sometimes I do both at the same time.

10. I have tried a few of my friends vapos but personally I would rather pack a bong or roll up a J. Guess I like the smoking aspect of it as well as prefer the high from smoking rather then using the vapo.

11. I love vapes don't get me wrong, but there is NOTHING like a fat bong rip.

12. Agreed and there is nothing like a fat vaporbong rip.

13. i personally dont like vaping. i feel like it takes away a whole lot of the flavor away. i know it doesnt really "burn" the weed, but it still gives it an unnatural electric-stove-burnt flavor to the weed. no matter what the strain, dank or work. well thats in my opinion, at least.

smoking hash oil from a globe or bell......now THATS the future.

-OSUB

14. you must have never experienced the power of the hash globe.

-OSUB

15. Hash globe? can't say I have
    I dab from time to time though, its alright, the high just doesn't last.

16. yea there something about a vapor high thats just missing, honestly i think they suck. but most like them so i know its just preference

17. I feel like I finally tasted weed through a vape than my bowl. It was one of those moments when I facepalmed and said aloud to myself "THAT's why it's called Banana Kush and Lemon Diesel!"

18. Guys realistically who gives a shit they are both different highs and have there advantages and disadvantages. It's all personal preference. Everyone should just drop the argument because at the end of the day we all get high and nobody is going to give up their way of ingesting da herb.

So with that i say just smoke (vape) up and enjoy yourself we all have more important things to worry about.

19. What is this hash globe you speak of? :confused:

Sounds interesting.

:)