After transplant advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mizz_smilez023, Apr 24, 2017.

1. So I have transplanted my 2 babes into 3 gal pots opposed to 1 gal. They were in 10 in pots. I now have some more questions. First my plants were severely stunted due to my insuffient lighting and ph/nute issues so know that I am very far behind for my 5th week of veg. Any suggestions on how to speed things up? I started my seeds with only 43 watts cfl and have now added more lights total of 105 watt of cfls are being used & plan to add more in flower, changed the soil from my to foxfarm with a lil perlite. Last question I wanted to top my plants due to height restrictions, should I avoid that now due to the previous weeks of stunted growth as I want them to really kick of I am tired of buying if u know what I mean lol . But It is only now starting to pick up in health. If you think I should add more lights plz be specific and I can only use cfls so how many exactly should I be using if i am wrong. I have no idea what to do next or should I just be waiting it out, Thxxxxx for all your help guys :)

image.jpg
    This is how they looked while stunted a week ago

Here are them now 4 days after their transplant
    image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. #2 Grumbledore, Apr 24, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    I'd still suggest more light to you. i personally think a minimum of 125w per plant for cfl and be sure to use the correct spectrum. The ones you need for flowering (2700k) which can see you through the whole grow have a redder hue. Keeps your lights as close as possible without burning

Topping will stunt your growth for a few days. Look at LST for an alternative way to keep them short but also improve yield without stunting