Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After Tolerence Breaks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Pass The Sweet, May 17, 2010.

1. Why is it that when i take tolorence breaks from smoking i end up getting high but paranoid? You know, like good at first but then the paranoia level goes up more than the euphoria. On the other hand, if i smoke on my regular scheduale (which is daily ) i have good highs. Can some one explain this? -[ ALWAYS STAY ^ ]-

2. its the power of marijuana telling you not to take a break. and its right.

3. This has also happened to me also. Frankly, i find it extremely annoying but I imagine after a tolerance break if you are still trying to toke how you are used to the high is just a bit too intense at your level so you trip out just a bit...... Keep toking it will fade away ;)! Also the compandy you smoke with can often determine your emotions more than you realize while blazed.