1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

After the Harvest

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by nookieblossom, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Ok I have a question after I harvest my plants will they grow more new buds or is it the end of that plant?

2. umm when u harvest, ur CUT UR PLANT DOWN.. that means, No roots, no buds, no life, DEAD... plant a new seed.

3. Eeeeeeeek!
    I guess I'll have to go for a Sea of Green

Attached Files:

4. Ok, well. You can just cut the buds off your plant, then put the lights back on 24/7 to veg them. You could later bud them out again but it would work better to take clones from the plants and start over again. But you don't have to cut the plant down to harvest the bud! ...lol

5. ^^ ditto ^^ it's called regeneration, i wrote a post about it last night, search the engine for it.............Peace out........Sid

6. You can also just clip the bud, and leave the very base of it intact. The plant will re-grow the bud. No need to re-veg with this technique, but the buds will get progressively smaller as you repeat it.

Grasscity Deals Near You