Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After taste?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Is it odd that I feel that during the few days following smoking that I think my mouth tastes like weed still? It wont be constant. I will just be sitting around and get a slight smell or taste of it. Anyone else get this? or do you think it is all phsycological?

2. I think you need to brush your teeth everyday and can you say listerine

3. I notice that a few hours after smoking sometimes.
    But after I brush my teeth or eat something, not really

4. haha..... yea i do all of that. Like i said it might just be in my head, its not like a lingering taste. it is just a brief smell or taste of weed out of nowhere.

5. Maybe its on your lips or something, or in your nose if you blow the smoke out thru it