After Sprout?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 3y3sand3ars, Mar 20, 2012.

1. My seed has sprouted and I have no clue on what to do. Should I just keep it inside, put it on the window sill or take it outside?

2. you've been a member since last summer and have forty posts, say whatttt?!

3. No problems man im just mad high and bustin on yah. your gunna wanna take that pretty little girl and put her under some CFL's, or in the sunniest part of your house. I see your in pennsylvannia so your probably getting the same amazing weather im getting, ive had my sprouts out during the day and at night i take 'em in and pop them under two CFL's. you might wanna put a few more beans in the dirt if you've got any, from my experience, it took me about 10 seeds to even get the third leaf set hahaha.

4. you've been a member since summer 10 and you have only have 80 posts..

5. but iv'e already had a succesfull grow and im starting up my second, plus i was just messin around man theres always room for a little humor.

6. my bad, I didn't know you were kiddin'. it's all good.

7. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']No problems man im just mad high and bustin on yah. your gunna wanna take that pretty little girl and put her under some CFL's, or in the sunniest part of your house. I see your in pennsylvannia so your probably getting the same amazing weather im getting, ive had my sprouts out during the day and at night i take 'em in and pop them under two CFL's. you might wanna put a few more beans in the dirt if you've got any, from my experience, it took me about 10 seeds to even get the third leaf set hahaha.[/quote]

I just read in another thread that the plants are to not be in straight sunlight for the first 3-4 weeks

8. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']No problems man im just mad high and bustin on yah. your gunna wanna take that pretty little girl and put her under some CFL's, or in the sunniest part of your house. I see your in pennsylvannia so your probably getting the same amazing weather im getting, ive had my sprouts out during the day and at night i take 'em in and pop them under two CFL's. you might wanna put a few more beans in the dirt if you've got any, from my experience, it took me about 10 seeds to even get the third leaf set hahaha.[/quote]

Another member in a recent thread said that the plants are to not be in straight sunlight for the first 3-4 weeks? Maybe he's reffering to normal sunlight compared to CFLs

9. I believe i saw the same reply, and that was pertaining to an outdoor "hothouse" made of a rubbermaid container. plants are plants, they like the sun :)

10. **As long as they have the appropriate water source, dont wanna get blamed for someones shrivled up little seedling.

11. still too cold to put them outside, I have mine on the window sill. Doing fine and should be good to plant by may

12. I'm in ga have 2 seeds going fine out side right now just hope it darts like thos

13. Is it best to start them in cups and put them by a window indoors or plant in cups then keep outside? I was thinking off keeping them outside during the day and bringing them in during the night and maybe even pop them under some CFLs. Can they handle light for 24 hours straight?

14. ^ yep. mine get outdoor sunlight all day and CFL's alllll night.

15. Thanks bluemagoo! Im gonna do that till there strong enough to go outside. I think I read somewhere that auto plants don't like to be transplanted. Is that true?

16. Never worked with Auto's before. I might actually have a few mixed in this season since I'm working with a ton of bag seeds.

17. Oh nice man. I just thought that autos would be a better option for a newbie like me

18. Auto are not used by many people for many reasons. I'll be trying my first batch but this is my second year growing. From what I read they are almost impossible to clone and can be a bit more sensitive due to the short life span. Well I plan on germinating some Afghan Kush Ryder's in the next month. Good luck with yours.

19. I had a question, im going to germinate 1 week before the first frost (may 15), would it be safe to put the sprouts right outside and just leave em be? Because theres no way i can start them in the house. :/

Somebody said something like they cant have full sunlight all day or something