after smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HelloFriend, May 20, 2012.

1. after I have smoked all the bud, and I become sober, I get usually this stupid "worried" feeling.. its like in my mind... I am always worried about something (there even isnt a certain thing sometimes, its like I cant relax or smthn ), but it USUALLY goes away after a few days.. anyone else has this ?

2. I have this problem even when I'm not smoking. It happens to me after a busy night out - a hard day, or the like - when I finally get home, settled in, and it's time to wind down.

It happens when I'm out in public - when I spend time with friends or women...

It sounds like you might have some sort of anxiety disorder.

I have Severe Social Anxiety, Anticipatory Anxiety, and GAD (General Anxiety Disorder), and I experience very similar symptoms quite often.

3. I just fucking mushroom slap a bitch to death.... Knock her teeth out with my fucking junk.

4. [quote name='"Thomas29"']I just fucking mushroom slap a bitch to death.... Knock her teeth out with my fucking junk.[/quote]

This.

5. I have really bad anxiety which is the main reason I smoke haha :) Me and my davinci have a little quality time before I sleep or else my anxiety kicks in and no sleep for me

6. The best thing is to just plug your mind into something else and have fun, and then you'll find that you were having fun and not focusing on whatever it is that was giving you stress.