Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After smoking ... we do nothing.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shawnuhhhoe, Feb 8, 2009.

1. OP clearly states that they DO do other things during the day. The problem is late at night when the owners of the house are sleeping and so they can not do anything noisy, and secondly they both can't drive AND live well out side of walking distance of that densely populated area that fun things to do late at night.

Oh and talk about drugs while your stoned if you like to do it sober... Being stoned shouldn't make it any less entertaining for you if your into it.

2. idk when me and by bestie(yea i know how homo that sounded)
    smoke we dont say much but just do whatever .
    smoke a little less if your blizted out of your mind and cant think at all.

3. Truth or dare or any of those other word games. Always fun and always give me the giggles.

4. one time i played that and had this girl running around this park naked at night in the cold.

5. I think this is genius, honestly. Truth or Dare would be pretty sweet, while high. Considering the random shit we'll end up doing/saying...

6. Video games.

7. #67 shawnuhhhoe, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009

We do talk about other drugs for a little bit and have pretty interesting conversations about them...but after a while goes by, the conversation dies down because we've said everything (or lost our train of though. =P).

I'm not sure if you or any of your friends are like this... but her and I get really chilled out after we smoke, therefore we spend a lot of time thinking to ourselves.
    I don't want people to suggest conversation, because we're not very good with that to start off with... but rather activities we could do given our situation...
    I think this is getting too specific.

8. how long have you guys been bf's?

9. play chess.

10. keep your mind active...dont just sit there and zone out....just keep the mind active....sometimes if i'm trying not to zone out moving my eyes around and looking at different objects for short peroids of time works enough so i dont zone out...

11. get yourselves a deck of playing cards. gin rummy, go fish, war, poker.... next time your in town, go to a book store and find a book with different card games. learn the rules to some while your sober so you dont have to try and learn it stoned....
    well that could be an interesting challenge too.

12. HAHAHAHAHA worddddddddddddd

13. then do something other than drugs

14. basically.

15. lol reading this i see how many people dont read the actual thread. they just skim.. didnt you see the P.S. IM A CHICK part? lol.

i personally am not very social when i smoke. i just kinda veg out. thats why i like to do it alone. but everyones different i guess

16. funny thing is...me and my best friend are the same way, we dont mind though we know were both stoned and enjoying it

17. best thing i can suggest (cause i only smoke by myself...beings i dont know anyone around my area) is to watch a movie, play video games etc. or if that is not an option because of the noise, you could always smoke more haha!

18. sexual tension? if you're that close to her you mightve developed some kind of feelings? or maybe she has and isnt telling you, cus if all you do is get high together i doubt you know much about her true self, given that when you smoke alone with her you dont talk and she wouldnt be completely honest around a group, yenno in terms of her orientaion.

19. What are you on?