Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After smoking ... we do nothing.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shawnuhhhoe, Feb 8, 2009.

1. #1 shawnuhhhoe, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    My friend and I just stop talking, sit, and do nothing after we smoke. And about every two minutes we'll say something like "Wow, great conversation" or something sarcastic to try to start SOMETHING, but we just sit there. However, when we have other people around who are social, we actually have a good time and become social as well. This girl is my BEST friend, so I don't want to stop smoking with her considering we can both hardly stand being sober to begin with. We took vyvanse last time we smoked, and we ended up being able to hold legitament conversations (however, our stories were often unfinished, until four other stories began being told and unfinished because we were side-tracked ahaha)

But, if you didn't want to read all of that, here's my question straight foward... what can my friend and I do to make our experiences on weed more interesting?

I should have mentioned this before, but ..
    When her and I smoke, we usually have a good time if we're out and have something to do. What I'm talking about is when it's late at night and we can't make too much noise or we'll wake my (or her) parents up and we can't go anywhere becaue niether of us drive, and we can't walk because we both live in the boonies.
    P.S. I'm a CHICK.

2. Is this gonna go where I think it's gonna go...

3. Leave your house. Have fun at public places, movies, parties whatever. You can also go for a walk in the ravine or something, I love to do that.

4. yes. play monster rain :hello:

5. Live life man.

I mean is the problem in the relationship or in smoking?

6. As others have said, try doing something other than just sitting around. That gets boring, even when your stoned, after a while.

Video games, movies, funny tv shows, other games (board games, etc), go walk around in some woods, go to a movie, go out somewhere and get some food, go walk around a mall, etc etc.

If you didn't smoke all the time, I'd say to go do something that you find fun sober, as this will tend to be fun stoned too. But if you smoke ALL the time (I did that for about 2-3 years), that doesn't really apply.

7. piitb?

8. Assuming you're a guy (which is standard for all members unless stated otherwise in their name or sig)...

Have sex with her.

9. PIHB!
    :smoking:

10. I second that motion

11. where do you think it's gonna go? aha

12. The smoking. The relationship is fine. Probably perfect, or damn close to it.

13. No, I'm not a guy actually. I think sex would make the friendship awkward, considering we're both pretty straight. ahah =P
    Good suggestion?

14. rofl, take yours out and ill take mine out.

to OP:

Get some better bud or a better friend man.

Edit: woman :)

-C

15. it sounds to me like you're using the drug to escape boredom, but since you're so familiar with it, even being high seems boring. The trick is not to use it to escape, but to enhance. Find something to do sober, then smoke and do it, and it will be that much better when you're high (unless its math homework :p). Try going on a walk (even through suburbia it is surprisingly fun), find a party, go to the mall, whatever. cliche ideas i know but its all ive got...

16. Make a playlist, then listen to it when high. Call it "The 420 Experience) or something. My sister has a high playlist. Sublime, Pink Floyd, No Doubt, Bob Marley and Led Zeppelin. I love listening to it while baked with friends.

17. play video games/board games, watch a movie, go munch

18. It's good quality bud. And she's a good friend.
    So your suggestion creates a pickle.

19. aren't there things you like to do when you're not high??

assuming there are, you could just do those things, right?

20. im lost. You two are best friends, but yet you cant do anything?

This is what i like to do when im high, Watch Tv, Play video games, walk, have deep convos, grow, smoke more, go to the mall...

In other words, smoke a bowl and get on with the rest of the day. I found out the best thing to do while being high is going through my normal day. It just makes everything more epic.

Or how about this question. What do YOU want to do with your best friend?