Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After Smoking (Motion Sickness)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xenoo, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Around three weeks ago I was about to smoke a bowl and I was drinking some Gatorade and I took 1 hit of this stuff called "Lemon Skunk" and I was pretty much having Vertigo and I felt really dizzy. I decided I was going to stop because you know? I pretty much had a feeling like I was going to throw-up and I was really shaky.

I ended up going to sleep with 2 blankets on because it felt really cold. I don't know if it was just a really bad high or if it was the Gatorade or what happened.

I don't know if this has anything to do with that.

I stopped smoking for around 2 weeks and I smoked a bowl and everything felt normal and everything and then after that I got into a car for the first time while I was high, I wasn't driving I was a passenger and I felt like I had car sickness my eyes were moving back and fourth and I felt like I almost was gonna get dizzy.

That happened the day before yesterday and the car sickness seemed to have stopped a little bit but it happens every now and then while im in a car driving with someone.

Anyone ever had this happen to them? Or how to stop the motion sickness?