Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After smoking: dry lips and itchy nose

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ayume, Jun 3, 2010.

1. #1 ayume, Jun 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    anyone knows why this happens? If i smoke a cigeratte or hookah/shisha it doesn't happen but whenever I smoke some bud my lips get EXTREMELY dry and inside of my nose gets itchy and a bit runny LOL. First I thought it was my nose hairs but then I trimmed, still happens.. ahahah fucking weird man.
    Plus yeah, dry lips.. I've even put on some chapstick/vaseline before smoking doesn#t help that much. And if im with other ppl I cant exactley take out vaseline and start lathering my lips up.

2. Haven't really had this happen but my suggestion would be to fix the problem outside. Always have your lips moistened so when you smoke they'll be good to go. Wish i had a suggestion for your itchy nose though.

3. Its probably a bit of cotton mouth

4. Drink about to water bottles about an hour before you smoke. Stay hydrated. Thisll get rid of your cotton mouth.

Put some Vaseline where your nose is itchy. Should help.

Wear chap stick right after you smoke. Keep it with you.

Chew gum right after as well, itll keep the cottonmouth away.

Goodluck!