Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

after smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokerator, Mar 4, 2009.

1. how should i cover up the smell of weed?ive got a few ideas,but i dont think they work.

1.febreeze
    2.cologne
    3.TAG
    4.AXE

any others?

2. all four are way to suspicious. just eat an oranage and maybe change keep a different shirt with you soo you can change it.

3. spray some of the super strength right gaurd, that really nasty smelling stuff, everywhere. wash your hands, wash your face. chew gum, play with it iun your hands while your chewing it, its kills the smell of ur hands. then add a bit of axe, and your good.

that is, if you cant just take a shower ;)

4. hahahahahahaha both vey good points,especially just taking a shower

5. Buy odor killing febreez not anything that smells like flowers to hide the smell, actually KILL it.

6. Change your clothes, take a shower, wash your fingertips, burn incense, open some windows, wash (or at least hide) any wool or similar fabrics smoke might have clung too, etc.

And Chillbro, your signature is quite possibly the most depressing thing I've seen all day. lol.

7. Chillbro, your sig is way too big, please re-size it.

Don't over do it with the sprays, it's just as obvious as the actual smell of weed, especially when coupled with the fact that you'll probably look and act stoned. I recommend smoking outside, if you know that there's a chance you'll get caught. Failing that, use a spoof (sploof, defunk, doob tube, whatever you want to call it) and try to blow the smoke out a window. The less smoke, the less smell so bear that in mind when you're smoking. I recommend starting to use candles or incense, they cover up the smell really nicely. You don't really need to go as extreme as body spray or febreeze if you're careful.

8. When I'm at home an smoke I made it a habit to always brush my teeth after I smoke so that way my breath never smells like smoke and my teeth stay white

9. Ok. Get high.

Then, start screaming at the top of your lungs "I'm HIGH soooo HIGH! IM IN MY ROOM SMOKIN WEEEEEED!"

Now, everyone around will know you are doing it and you won't have to worry about hiding it anymore or being paranoid.

Problem solved. :hello:

10. dude. i think you are on to something.

11. Indeedy. :D