After Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BakedPenguins, Jan 19, 2013.

1. So blades is there anything in particular you tend to do after you've had sex?

Blaze? Cuddle? Do it again? :D

If it's casual mid day sex I always find myself sparking up a cig and/or bowl once me and my lady are done.

When it's more romantic love making we usually cuddle.

2. Usually cuddle, I like cuddlers, but I wouldn't mind cuddling after smoking a bowl together :p

3. if im at her place, ill most likely dip unless shes prepping food, then ill stay

if shes at my place, ill still dip lol and offer her a ride or a cab

i dont like cuddling, i will not do it... girls have tried to get me to do it and as soon as i catch on i will gtfo lol

4. ^ are you traumatized in any sort of way?

5. lmao no

im just a busy person and not looking for a relationship right now... i will cuddle with the right person... but not with random girls

6. ^ too busy.. lol

Depends on how drunk I am; sometimes I pass out, other times I give it a few minutes and go at it again.

In the morning I always wake up first and make a quality breakfast.

7. #7 underahoneymoon, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    Depends on the situation lol. Rando at their house = round two or leave. Rando at my house = round two or kick them out. Relationship sex = lil cuddle breake before round two, maybe smoke a bowl, or fall asleep. Or shower if it was a sweaty session haha..

8. Relationship sex: Cuddle, fall asleep, smoke some bud, fuck again, or eat.

Ex/fuck budy sex: get something to drink and then get them to leave. Cause I'm not a cuddler if we aren't dating and I usually just want them out. I don't need a round two.

9. 6figure salary costs time man :hello:

10. i would cuddle. I like cuddling with the right person. It makes me feel relaxed and loved and theres just something really good about it. <3

11. Depends on the person it is with. Relationship sex smoke a bowl, cuddle and go at it again. Random sex depending how it was either round 2 or GTFO :laughing:

This is a dick move but whatever. Fat chicks - hit it once and get the funk out of there as fast as I can. They also don't come to my house.

12. Eat my sammich and fall asleep

13. ahahaha ive never fucked a fat chick and im proud of that but i have to ask, does it feel good? people say fat sex is good lol am i missing out?

14. Dude honestly, the fat chicks I have been with have fucked like no tomorrow. They don't know when they will get the D again, so they go full bore. Give it a try sometime, you won't be disappointed.

15. lmao its so gross tho

16. Nothing a few beers/shots and a blunt to the face can't fix :hello:

17. like how big are we talking

18. I wouldn't recommend it, unless you find rolls attractive. I've done it once, can't say I will do it again.

19. ya fuck that i dont wanna see no rolls, fuck thats gross

20. Do it again. Then blaze and cuddle or straight to cuddle if im allready high still.