After Obama Gets Impeached, Prime Minister Netanyahu Will Become U.s. President.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DeathMadeTangible, Aug 3, 2014.

1. And the [Israeli Goyim Takeover Plan] will initiate.

2. Now days, anyone in the world can be president of the US, and anythings possible. May the best liar win.

3. #3 AugustWest, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014

anyone in the world who was born in the US and lived there for 14 years.. sure.

donno if netanyahu fits that requirement though..

and Obama isn't being impeached anyway...

I wonder who makes up shit like that lol. "Derp Netanyahu's gonn be prezz"

5. Oh Jesus, why are Americans so ignorant....

Next it'll be Putin for president

6. #7 kush70, Aug 4, 2014
    Obama will not get impeached...

If he did Biden for president ? LOL uhmmm no fucking thanks

easy there... not everyone is ignorant

7. A vast majority are however

8. #9 Jingo Dookstain, Aug 4, 2014
    Guys, it's actually Kim Jong Un, our glorious leader, who will be king of America.

Down with the imperialist scum!

Edit: (I'm kidding, NSA. I'm kidding.)

9. #10 Herbix, Aug 4, 2014
    This is a fun theory.

10. There are no rational grounds to impeach the president, just bizarre Right Wing fantasies being played out in public.  These lunatics are in such deep denial about the reality of changing demographics they dream up controversies and conspiracies, and then hold real people accountable for them.  In their minds President Obama was not born here and was elected because of massive voter fraud.  So since they can't win national elections why not just take the president to court or impeach him, that way they don't have to accept the reality that the country they understood is gone and will never be coming back.

11. really ? do you not read the newspaper ? do you not watch the news...

some folks seem awfully confused

fantasies lol yeah ok...

gone and never coming back ? uhmm doubtful too many NON obama asskissers actually care about this country

12. Revive the Sarah Palin campaign!!

13. so what? the delaying of obamacare?...

Impeachment doesn't really mean anything, just means brought up on charges, it doesn't actually do anything, its just step one of a 2 step process, and step 2 has never happened...the senete has to take up the charges and that has NEVER happened...the only time we've had a president leave before his term was over (not killed) was Nixon and he quit before they could get him...

Every time someone is impeached, the people that bring up the charges are looked at as radical complete morons...look back at Clinton's impeachments....his approval ratings even shot up after he was brought up on charges, and he was never convicted...

so even if they do impeach and convicted him, Biden gets the job....so what was achieved?

Not to mention, how the rest of the world would look at us, the USA has had the most stable presidential system in the world, and we've lost 1 president ever to high crimes or misdemeanors, and Nixon quit before he was got...

Its not going to happen

14. #15 AK Infinity, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014

So what specific charge, that's been newsworthy, would you level at the president that makes him worthy of being impeached?  And for better of for worse the country many wingnuts clamor and pine for is gone.  This isn't about Obama completely, its more what he represents.  But don't worry the GOP are so busy trying to bash Obama they don't see that they're marginalizing themselves.  Your response is utterly lacking in any facts or figures, you're basically, "yeah lol okay."  Not a response from a serious person that's for sure.....

15. #16 kush70, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    because you didn't get the response you wanted?

don't fucking assume shit

16. Hard to not assume when you yell "nener nener I know the truf do your ownnnn research". That's why he was asking for some content instead of you loarding the information.

17. Obama can have a grandma and brother in africa but be a member of the Cheney family, and was born in hawaii.. and his middle name is hussein, and michelle was actually a hoodrat before marrying obama, and he's supposedly half asian?

look at his grandma 

[​IMG]

o_O   I think Obama was an experiment to see just how retarded americans are :laughing:

It's like he was planned before he was born or something. This shit is fucking weird.

:laughing:

19. #20 AugustWest, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014

Invading Libya without approval from congress would be one, killing an American citizen abroad with a drone would be another.. but compared to his predecessor i guess it's really not that big of an offense.

not saying i want him impeached, but those are pretty valid reasons.

but yeah the crazies who want him impeached because they think he's a secret muslim, aren't very bright.