After holiday blues: any tips

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CovetousZero, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Happy holiday guys. Some advice about a problem would be great. Was out of town for a week. Crop is mostly fine but a corner of the grow room has wilted badly from, u guessed it, lack of water. Its soil, 40 days in flower. Tangerine dream. Just gave a good waterin of PhD water. Will it recover in time?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Pics of healthy side compared to wilted side ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419880783.312755.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419880803.185704.jpg

3. PhD water huh? You mean its overpriced and kind of a waste?

Lol, I kid. Yeah they'll recover, I wouldn't worry 'bout it

4. Haha nah just tap water. I freeze it an defrost the bottles in the grow room to cool an up moisture when needed. Go back in the freezer, defrost in room then use them to water or mix with nutes. Don't know why but balances the ph out.

Thanks tho. Just off the plane so another opinion is handy.

5. Its probably since freezing solidifies the calcium and minerals and makes them sink when the bottle freezes, then thaws.

Im just taking a guess, even though this has nothing to do with your question

6. #6 rain dancer, Dec 29, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
    Let me clairify since that didnt come out right, calcium and minerals float freely, when frozen, youll notice white flakes floating in the water, that then sink, this is calcium binded to minerals, which then sink after being thawed.

Not that calcium and minerals are not already solids in the water, they are, just not as visible due to small size.

7. My bet is your plants will reward you with a healthy spur of growth. they probably think they were naughty and will want to please you until you cut them to pieces, if they only knew. MWHAHAHAHHA

8. Yeah thought that about the hydro toxicology when frozen and reheated, what would be the effect. Even after it's been frozen an reheated a few times and tested when fully thawed and warm it always comes 6.4.

Hahaha I know. Put care into them and cut the fuckers down. Smoke Thier dried out corpses. What a way to go 😂

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419893882.040680.jpg that was quick

10. I allow myself to get frustrated with mis-leading thread titles. I came here with an antidote for post Christmas blues, and I discover it is only a plant problem. Thread is in the wrong section too. So I feel I am prompted to leave a comment that does not help at all. Thank you for posting your question and reading my reply.

11. Lifes way too short to get frustrated. Was fresh off the plane, jet lagged, tired etc. Simple mistake, easily forgotten.

Plants look recovered already so all's well that ends well.

12. Out of curiosity where should I posted this? So I know my way around.

13. This should go in the sick plants questions section.

http://forum.grasscity.com/sick-plants-problems/

14. From now on I'll endeavour to avoid disappointing you ;)

15. Well thank you ever so kindly!  :)

16. It's how I want to go.

17. U want someone smokin ur sausage? Baaaaad way to die 😂

18. #18 Indie-Kah, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2014
    Nah...skin stripped and tanned, donated to one of the "human art" shows (lots of ink), organs harvested (useable ones), rest cremated and mixed in with a FAT bag, and about a 2 week, hard partying wake.

19. Better to underwater than drown them.  They should recover nicely.  It doesn't rain on a schedule in nature.

20. They're fine now. Thank fuck lol