Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After high... Do you like it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trichromatron, May 27, 2012.

1. Say you've been smoking all afternoon and night and then you go driving..... Do you not feel like the coolest mofo ever?

2. No, I'd probably feel like I would rather be asleep lol.

3. I trip and drive slow... then I get comftorable and start driving normal (really fucking fast).

4. Love it. :D

Edit: Just last night, I smoked a couple of snaps, and all I could do was fucking drive around. It was so much fun to take up the whole road at 12am :laughing:

5. [quote name='"Yosh139"']Love it. :D

Edit: Just last night, I smoked a couple of snaps, and all I could do was fucking drive around. It was so much fun to take up the whole road at 12am :laughing:[/quote]

Dude.....this is so true. When the fuck we gonna hang haha