After half a year of searching, BW has found shroomS!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by burnttwaffle, Dec 9, 2008.

1. It blew my fucking mind you guys

all of a sudden, shrooms are everywhere around me! mental power FTW!?

anyways, they are finally here, and at the legit prices! 25-30 an 8th!

I saw pics of what im getting its deffinitly legit, from a friend aand a very legit dealer

He bought an entire garbage bag full! it cost him 2800 or something lol

but ya, hes hookin me up with a quarter on the 18th

i know some people have been following my mushroom searchs, so i thought this was a worthwhile post!

-BW:D

2. I love me some boomers every so often. Thats brutal though, 25-30$ an eigth?
    Where I live its 10$ an eigth, 15$ max

3. Congrats!!!!!

I love shrooms, changed my life. I would love to come across them again.

4. God.... I want some shrooms SO bad... I can NEVER find them around here!

5. Nice man, I'm actually getting a zip of boomers thursday or friday...they're going to go extremely quick though so we're eventually gonna pick up a little more weight. :)

6. shrooms go for alot more than weed around here so thats a good price.

im usually looking at 45 1/8 if i wanna trip

have fun, do it with a real good friend, somewhere your comfortable and you'll never regret the experience, whether its good or bad, you will always learn something just remember that.

7. ya thought i would let you guys know

b4 this mushroom rush shrooms where 55 an 8th!!!!!!!!!!!!

i might actully grab a zip, just incase i cant find them again

-BW

8. in my area, depending on who you know, eighths go from $25-45.

9. gratz brotha! be safe and i wish i know you were searching LOL...

10. Congrats, have a good time.

11. Awesome, I'm glad you found some! That's a very good price. :hippie:

Hey think you can get a pic of the garbage bag full of shrooms lol? *Drools*

12. maby lol, its on the dealers phone... xD

ill see if he can send it to me or sumthing...might be hard, im phoneless

-BW

13. Glad you finally found em. I can't believe some people on here pay so much for shrooms. Around here I can get an eight of super potent cubensis for $15. Sometimes if you don't know the right people you might pay$20, but thats high. Sometimes people will come around selling em at like $10 an eight.

14. Congrats, dude!!!

I don't know what your situation is but growing shrooms isn't the most difficult thing to do so if you really dig them, it might be worth obtaining some spores.

Regardless...ENJOY!!! :D [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. thanx chica!!!!!!!

dam, where can one obtain all of those awesome smiley/picture things you have. I swear you have one for absolutely everything that could happen, its great!

I considered growing shrooms, and i sopose i could, i guess i just never got around to ever doing anything about it:eek:

-BW

16. very nice. Post some pics when you get a chance. I got some and I'm trying them out friday, pretty stoked.

17. Have a good time man glad you were finnaly able to find them. Hopefully you'll have an eye opening expereince, and good vibes to you!:smoke:

18. "your thoughts are your world" ...really say this over and over an youll get it

19. Congrats! That is awesome. I've always wanted to try shrooms....