After Flushing! Is There Anything I could Feed it, In the Future? Help!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Robbie714, Mar 3, 2016.

1. My Aurora Autoflower is having Nitrogen toxicity. The plant spouted 2/5, then I transplanted it on 2/20 to 60% soil to 40% perlite. In the last week I've been seeing clawing on some leaves? I have a soil test kit, so tested the soil Ph instead of NPK. Using Luster Leaf PH and NPK test kit. Since my soil is Natures made MG organic which is really woody soil. (Big mistake touching that stuff) Anyway the PH was low, So I flushed it with 9 gallons of high in PH water, 3gallon pot. Have my lights on 20/4. Can I Change Anything??? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Thank you for any help or suggestions!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Nutrient burn, please flush with pH'ed water for 2 waterings. Unless that is Miracle Gro.... Ok O sorry. Use absolutely no nutrients with any Miracle Grow soil for at least 90 days. You will burn your plants. The organic stuff is just as bad and woody so very high in acid. Put a little Epsom salt or Lime to buffer the acidity.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ty I flushed it today as well with water that was high in PH, that's why I didn't NPK cause of the MG and time release nutes. So Epsom salt? My older plant has plenty of growth. Drinks a lot of water! every 4 days I water till I see run off. Need new medium for new grow, have everything else light, inline-carbon fan, tent, booster fan. Clip on fan and Marshydro 600 watt LED 272+ true watt 120 5 watt bulbs.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. Yes thanks

5. After Flushing, I don't feed my plant nothing but water after a week of dying out, if it does need to be watered at that time??? Does anyone know anything I could feed it, in the future? So I could buy online. Ty GC!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app