Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After Effects?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by highon, Jun 11, 2010.

1. So when i get high its feels good and its fun you know, but after i come down i feel out of it like all day and im just not myself. i can act normal but i feel weird and just out of it, has this happened to anyone else?

2. It's a sign of a low tolerance, happening to me now too. I get a pleasant "afterglow" for a while, a little weird the first time, but you'll get used to it, then it will go away.

3. Yes, the more you smoke during the day the more you'll be able to cope with this. The danker the bud the nicer come down you get for the most part. If possible, take a shower or a nap.

4. alright thanx i was gonna go take a shower anyway xD