Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

after effects

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shroomeryguy, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Yesterday was the first time I got high. Let 's just say I was really out of it. Anyway I smoked it at night and was still feeling the effects when I went to sleep. The next day, today, i am still feeling some what weird or out of it. Does this happen to everyone and if it does how long does these after effects last?

2. You can sometimes wake up high or with a buzz.

3. yea. thats normal. you should have a slight buzz for a few hours

you should be alright once you start moving around

4. its not bad. enjoy the after-effect. Drink some coffee? lmao. Everyone experiences it. Your most likely just relaxed, slow and sluggish. Your eyes might feel heavy.

5. Unless you got very little sleep, you probably weren't still high/buzzing the next morning, but everyone's body is different. More likely, you were probably just feeling a little off the next day. People will tell you there's no weed "hangover," but I can attest that the next morning I always feel a little off.

6. Oh ok thanks guys, I will try to enjoy it:D.

7. How did you like the beautiful herb my friend? :)

8. Yeah like Ugyatag said, I also experience a bit of a weed hangover (right now in fact) if I smoke a lot. I am quite sluggish, but I don't feel that shitty or anything.

How'd your night go? Did you enjoy it?

9. Back when I didn't smoke as much I'd get weed "hangovers" when I smoked a bunch the night before. I usually just felt kinda out of it the next day, couldn't really concentrate that well and my mind just felt cloudly etc. They usually only lasted me a few hours then I'd feel normal. Best way to get over them is to smoke more weed :wave:

Nowadays I don't get them anymore though

10. I didn't expect it to be as powerful as it was.

11. Ya when i get baked and go to bed, i wake up like that, kinda like a hangover, it will last that day or it can last a couple, but just ignore it if you dont like it. It will go away.