Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After effects

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cornish_bird, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Hi guys, I just signed up to this forum so i'm really sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place of if this isn't able to be answered here, was just very curious is all!

Basically, I have been smoking every day for the past few months (before that I smoked mainly at weekends etc). I've cut down the smoking now, in fact I haven't bought any in days to try and save myself a bit of money.

The problem I am having is that after smoking for a while I noticed that I had stopped drinking all-together. Not on purpose, just don't like drinking and smoking together and to be honest, I'd much rather smoke than drink. Anyway, I got a new job yesterday and finished my University degree last week and thought I'd have a few drinks with some friends to celebrate.

Trouble is, I felt ok whilst drinking for a little bit and then BOOM, I start feeling sober and like I can't drink any more which then leads to feelings of utter impending doom. I don't understand what is causing alcohol to react so weirdly to my body at the moment? It's horrible, it seems to be a mental thing too which is why i was concerned as this has never happened to me before and it's happened on two seperate occasions now.

The question I'm asking really is, has smoking so much changed something in my head to do with alcohol?

Again, apologies if this isn't the right thread etc, hopefully someone can help!

Thanks for taking the time to read

2. Yes. It wants you to quit drinking that toxic!

3. Haha, maybe that is the message i'm meant to be getting! 

4. same thing happens to me when i smoke for awhile and dont drink. i can only get herb maybe once a month, so if i run out ill drink some beers. after a few i start thinking how much better it would be if i had weed. makes me kind of depressed and i just go to bed. only happens once or twice then goes away usually. i would just not drink at all, but i have to have something to quiet the racket in my head at the end of the day.

5. i get drunk 1 or 2 times a year, smoking is better in every way.

if i run out of pot then i dont drink, i cry  

6. Yeah JClay, I 100% get where you're coming from. Just last night my boyfriend had some of his friends over and they were drinking and I just really wanted to chill in my room with some smoke, so I did! 

Guess alcohol and me just don't agree anymore.

Thanks for the replies guys!