Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After detoxing SWIM randomly smells like pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheOtherLonleyStoner, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Doesn't smell like death or decay, which unfortunately I can recognize those scents all to well

2. Nah I have a very distinguished funk which smells like warm (not rotting) meat and this weed smell is defiantly new. I used to smoke schwag and I NEVER EVER EVER smoked in this house ever ever ever so we cant write it off as the pot smoke smell. The smell that we smell smells similar to schwag.

3. Where there's smoke there's usually fire...

4. Why do they do that on Drugs forum?[​IMG]

5. #25 TheOtherLonleyStoner, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2013
    Think about it, some people are paranoid naturally, some people are paranoid when stoned, some people just are protective of them selves and doesnt want to take any chances. Not mad or anything (hard to tell tone)

6. I've got the same thing, OP. Soon as I stop smoking for a bit, my body will start letting out floods of weed-scented sweat.

7. Thats a little bit comforting its just weird that it took 1.25 months to start and it stopped two weeks after that (mostly, yesterday I thought I may have smelled a little faint hint of it.

8. Why do they do that on Drugs forum?
     [​IMG]

9. Jesus people, how stoned are y'all someone has already asked "why do they do that on drug forums" and the answer will always, ALWAYS be the same: to avoid self incrimination. So now that I've answered that for the second time can we get back to the question?

10. You really don't have to worry about self-incrimination on this site.

11. I am aware of that now, otherwise I would still be using "SWIM" but when I asked my question I had no idea when i first posted :/

12. So that there is no self incrimination. Doesn't do shit imo though i don't use it on there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I kind of stated that, already... :angry:

14. Bet ya got a pair of skunks on your property

15. "SWIM" sounds like an unmentionablehead.

16. Wtf...

TRWNBT

17. I hate "SWIM"
    For all a judge fucking cares, SWIM could mean "someone who IS me"
    Not that it would EVER come to that anyway

18. Bro, Im a male teenager, we smell bad.

19. #39 TheOtherLonleyStoner, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2013
    Nope, its not skunk. its not someone else. its not someone growing, its not wafting around. nothing is dying, nothing is spraying anything. it is 100% from me and it doesn't smell like skunk, it smells like cheap schwag and my B.O

20. Bro, I'm 19, who's we? Lol

I was commenting more on the unusually specific description you had than anything.

TRWNBT