After death...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mairuzu, Oct 15, 2010.

1. I was thinking. What if you view your life in the 3rd person from beginning to end after you die? You watch it like a movie. 24/7 non stop. It could show you all you've done. All your mistakes. How you act, how you've changed. Would it be hell? I guess it depends on your life.

Still being able to see your loved ones.. could it be heaven?

Its a trippy thought. I told my brother about it yesterday and he was like "Well shit, lets start waving to our viewers right now" so we started waving and saying whats up! This is the moment where i discovered that this is what really happens.

Then i said, we'd have to see every time we masturbated and knowing "damn, that must have felt good, i miss those days, thanks for reminding me"

I was basically high as fuck when i thought of this. Obviously.

2. We can already do this.

Stop and look at yourself in the mirror.

The person you are right now, is based on every event you have been through. Your history has molded you into the person you right now. It'll change too, it is always changing. You make decisions based on your history.

You can mold what you do, what mistakes you make or avoid, mold how you act, and watch how you change.

You are God my friend. You have the power.

3. I'm sorry, but no, we can't already do this.

4. So when you're inner self tells you to change,

this isn't a "third person" perspective?

5. #5 Mairuzu, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    I'm thinking a more clear visual projection of yourself in the third person view from birth to death. Non stop.

6. You can already do this in essence al though there will be no visual projection. It is through self-examination and self-realization that one can accomplish this, and through much practice, one can because very talented at it.

I believe after death we will not watch ourselves or anything that lies on the physical plane (Earth) but participate in what Christians call heaven which exists on the spiritual plane of Earth. It will be like going to sleep and never waking up but you and your spirit are living as "Adam" and "Eve" did before they ate the fruit.

7. your talking being in the 4th dimension.

seeing yourself at birth and at death in the same time.

being in the past and the future at the same time.

[​IMG]

i bet you thought donnie darko was all bullshit haha

8. Lol. No.

Try thinking back to when you were 1. What did you do everyday? What experiences did you go through and what were you treated like?

You can't really remember can you. Basically impossible for most people.

I'm talking about an out of body experience having to watch yourself and everything you've done since birth. Kind of like say... you go back in time but you're invisible to everyone else and you're basically just there watching everything that happened to you from birth all the way till your death.

9. a timeless existence of love, have a good memory, good

10. the one element that changes everything 'the human element'..

11. Now you're freaking me out

12. Well your theory would explain ghosts... but I have personally never seen a ghost so idk about that.

I don't think I would want to watch my whole life after death, that would take forever lol

13. #14 ete23, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2010
    visualize what you cant see, lol telepathic caw blah blah

the seeds of good and evil, exploit them

14. Can Billy Pilgrim get some love in this thread? (Slaughterhouse 5)

I could use a little Montana Wildhack about now...:smoke:

15. It'd be too much of a mindfuck for so many people to handle, probably including myself. I'd probably over analyze my every move and think about what I should have done instead of what I really did. I would see all the things I wish I had never done and not be able to stop myself this time around and probably dwell on it. I'm one of the more pessimistic people of the world, though.

16. Finally someone who understands.

Yes, it would be the most horrible thing you could watch. But there will, of course, be awesome moments. Hopefully your life has those :\ it would be interesting to see how the world acted around me while I was growing up from age 0-5

Unless your life sucks. Then it would just be hell.

17. eternal: why are our wheels spinning with perfection, with god

18. list full of problems
    life is a bitch but i appreciate her

dark shades
    i cant see the haters

19. Hell yeah, I'd like to see what kind of kid I was growing up haha. I was born in Cuba, but I haven't been back since I was 2..

it'd be great to watch all those good times I had too. Like graduation. Though that'd make me pretty sad too, haha. just kick back and smoke a blunt while watching myself graduate. damn, i'm thinking about this too much aha :smoke: