after cuttin clone i got to thinkin....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420smurfette, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Ok so I had this 1 random seed sittin in an old tray so I planted it.....when it started sproutin it had a very odd growth pattern (alot of people compared it to the seedling gettin/thinkin it was topped....so let it go to see what happens.....very odd as the stem that eventually took over being the "main" stem is not overly but kind of stretching (like a sativa)....another stem was growing as dense and bushy (like an indica) and the 3rd stem a combo of both kinda.....she is in week 3 of flower and the flowers look great there is tons of crystals on the leaves aroundthem and has a wonderful odor (very sweet and fruity with maybe a hint of bubblegum lol) the first 2 I explained has them yet the 3rd don't have any! So I said screw it let's try to clone that one....but after cutting I got to thinkin.....if that one isn't budding......will it ever after even after I vegg it more?

Attached Files:

2. if its from the same plant, it will eventually do what the plant is doing... But that thing might be too far into flower to take kindly to being cloned.

3. Even though the clone I took hasn't flowered at all?

4. yea there is really no reason for that... i dunno. Im still saying it will fix itself and flower if it survives

But IDK ive never heard of one branch just not flowering.