After Christmas Shopping Anyone?!

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Dec 25, 2008.

1. anyone gonna do more shopping after christmas?

i didnt really do much shopping this christmas anyways or even on black friday, but i will after christmas. i just kept patient because i knew stores will have even bigger sales after christmas.

espeically Circut City cuz the store is closing down and are going to start liquidating their stores.

woot woot for patience.

:hello:

2. ya girl not all of the CC's are closing down, just a few of em across the states.. I plan to do a bit of shopping but I'll only go out for a few hours I am impatient as hell and hate lines..

dont ask me how i stood in line 2 1/2 hours to vote x.x

-Mark

3. everyone in the 408 should deffinately hit up the outlet malls tomorow in Gilroy
    maaaaaaaad sales

4. hmm, thats a good idea, but i dont feel like driving all the way over there. havent been there in awhile though. and if i do go there, i'll probably go crazy and start buying everything i like. hahaha

im probably just gonna go to the macy's at valley fair. dont wanna spend a lot.

but how would you know this? you're location says Idaho.

5. I'm gonna go buy some video games.

6. i'm visiting family ^_^
    i was born here though
    dude valley fair is gonna be packed!

7. i didnt do any shopping this year
    i told my friends i wasnt gettin them anything for chirstmas so dont get me anything
    im to broke
    plus i really dont need anything. im quite content

8. I heard about the Circuit City thing, almost all of them vanished. It be nice to find out which one is liquidating and having a sale, when and where.

I plan to shop late in january, the '08 models will be cheaper.

9. ohh cool, welcome back to the Bay then! :)

yeahh, i know. im probably gonna spend like half and hour trying to find parking, if i go tomorrow or on the weekend.
    im thinking about going on Monday, since most people will probably go back to work, so it'll be less crowded and it'll only take me 15 minutes to find parking. haha i just wanna go to macy's though. i live near the great mall and they dont have a macy's, so thats the only store i usually go to when i go to valley fair.

10. Im going to go shopping for some more trees.

11. unfortunately i leave early saturday morning
    so tomorow is my only shot
    so we'll probably be gone for like 7 hours and only really get in like 2 hours of shopping with all the waiting ^_^
    but we'll probably hit up the hookah lounge after so it'll all work out! and if you go to valley fair watch out for those fuckin people that work at the little stands on the bottom floor
    some weird foreign lady like grabbed my mom and started putting face cream stuff on her face
    it was hilarious!

12. awesome! haha.

i already did my shopping for trees, i think have enough. :)

but im on a t-break. :(

13. the hookah lounges in downtown san jose are the best!
    yeahh, those people are annoying. your mom should have done this:
    http://www.wimp.com/madsanta/

14. #14 sikander, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2008
    Oh, absolutely. I love buying shit right after Christmas. I like it so much I make it a point to only ask for money on Christmas. Right now I've got $150 and if I play my cards right I'll be able to manage some weed, a new bubbler, I'll be able to meet the last $10 I'm missing to apply to college and afford an MP3 player. If I don't play them so right I'll be able to buy some weed in about a week anyways :).

The awesome part is that I haven't even gotten anywhere near all my presents yet. I do Xmas with my mom's side of the family and we weren't able to get together this year because of the weather, so we're doing the gift exchange for that part of the family in a few weeks.

15. im gonna buy some new pieces and some green with my money. Maybe some new video games like CoD5 and GoW2

16. hopefully gonna go herb shoppin n pick up some weight

17. + rep to xtiffany for reppin' 408!
    *was born there*

18. UHHHH.....YA

I'm gonna hit up the CVS and get all the xmas candy that is now like 70% off.