After an 8-week tolerance break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by spagettimnstr, Aug 12, 2011.

1. So earlier, I decided that being a bit high would make playing Left 4 Dead 2 even more fun on Survival mode. So, given that I'm still living with my parents, I stepped outside (it's 1AM here) and packed/smoked a bowl of about 0.1g in my 2-inch spoon...

My tolerance is so low that I'm decently high, like no joke. This post seems to have taken forever to write, and L4D2 + Fallout New Vegas are the best things on the planet right now.

Siiick.:smoking:

2. im happy for u

3. .01? Damn even my first time smoking that wouldn't get me even buzzin. But enjoy having a super low tolerance, I wish I had one.

4. Thanks, bro.

And yeah, my tolerance is now about what it was when I first started.

5. Would you like a chocolate chip cookie or a medal?

6. Lucky you, that would save me a TON of herb. :p

7. I smoked quite a bit more than you just did but I'm blitzed as fuck and playing left 4 dead 2

8. I had a 4 week break now from the summer holidays (in germany) !

2morrow we all gonna smoke again i hope it will be as great as your time :p

9. I smoke like 3 g of purp and I just get light headed from lack of oxygen, then go to bed LOL! I need a T break!!

10. enjoyy that

11. Enjoy it well it lasts my friend :smoke:

12. Oh, whoops. Sorry, guys, I forgot that the Real Life Stories forum was exactly where you were supposed to post real life stories that relate to weed.:rolleyes:

Anyway, yeah, I don't plan on smoking enough to drive up my tolerance too much, so it looks like my current stash of about 2g is going to last me a looong time :smoking:

13. I've been smoking for like 5 years now. Pretty much daily for the last 2 years. It seriously only takes me .1 grams (or less) to get very high. Whats with all the "psh you aint high inlez you smoke atleest 2 grams bro."

14. I call bullshit, no way your smoking 3'gs of weed and not getting high.

15. He probly has no idea what a gram looks like. :rolleyes:

16. I have never in my life seen a gram sir :rolleyes:

You guys clearly don't go hard, I shit 3 grams of purp mother fucker.

17. You're a lucky man. :)

18. 3 grams and not high? You're doing it wrong!