Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

after alot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cmc1314, Dec 7, 2008.

1. ive noticed after i smoke around 6-7 joints
    either by myself or with friends i seem
    to be sick... to be honest i dont think im
    whitey'in
    i thought maybe it was cause im not a smoker
    and gettin a nicotine rush... makin me sick

but basically was wanderin does smoking too much weed actually make
    you sick ?

2. you don't need to smoke 7 joints to get high...lol.
    But if you smoke a bunch real fast you might throw up...it's happened to friends of mine.

3. Tips For Having A Good High:

1. Eat before you smoke.

2. Stay Hydrated

3. Dont smoke too much, too fast.

4. Don't yell, or be around loud noises. It'll give you a headache and ruin your high.

5. Try to smoke in a relaxed, non-stressful environment.

4. i wouldnt advise smoking 6-7 joints by yourself .

and where does nicotine come into play? if your saying your not a cig smoker then yeah its probably from the cigs .

too much weed can make you feelsick depending on who you but it certainly doesnt actually make you sick .

5. ah i see what you all mean now...
    and most of the time when im toke'in.... im drinkin alchohol
    so that may not help too much :)
    thanks all for the info :)

great help

6. yea i had a friend a couple years ago who drank and smoke for his first time on halloween, he felt mad sick. maybe if you're a beginner its not best to mix alcohol and weed. weed is good enough for me.

7. when you say whitey'in, do you mean close to passing out? i'm confused