After a year i think i fogured out the bowl

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Rocket1967, Oct 23, 2019.

1. I primarily smoke by myself not many friends of mine smoke due to careers and not into it.... so im more or less self taught with several youtube videos

Never real found a great youtube video on how to smoke a bowl

Found alot of confusion woth people sayin different things

My results sucked i thought “not worth it” roll a joint. I would smoke a bowl and the bottom part would still be green and unburned and too totally smoked, or black i should say. Wasnt using carb right

I would breath in with finger on carb all of the hit instead of letting off. Newb mistake, got decent with a bong believe it or not vefore this....

Now i see why people say it saves weed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. How old r u?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. ???o_O???

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Your question does sound like what a kid would ask lol

How old are you though dude :confused_2:

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. It does, but bro, I’m 31 and don’t know how to hit a bong properly lol. I can hit it, but I have no idea when to clear it and bout die every time. Bowls are easy though, I can take as much smoke as I need and play the carb to regulate my smoke to oxygen ratio and get zooted. With a bong lol that shit is more like toke til you choke every time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Bong hits are really simple, once you get it figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Add ice to your bong if you think you'll cough man it cools the smoke & lets you take fatter hits without hacking up a lung :laughing: if you're still having trouble I'll find a video to explain better dude

• Like Like x 1
  8. Are you breaking up the bud a little too? Might help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I use bottled water that's been chilled in my fridge along with ice, and it seems to help make the smoke a little less harsh.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I haven’t had my own bong since... shit idk 17-18. But I’m going to grab me one come Christmas. But I’ll find you when I do lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. #11 Burrito Wizard, Oct 23, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    :pimp::pimp::pimp:

When clearing a bong just look at the smoke and when it looks like enough then clear it though. Although if it's colored and u can't see in you'll have to go more on just the feel.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah, mine is opaque, and it's a really pretty color, but it's hard to tell if there's still smoke in there after I've taken a hit. If you're going to get a bong, definitely get a clear one.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I can baby toke it all day long. I’m can’t RIP a bong though. And I’m not talking mega hit, just a good bong rip. I can’t believe I’m using the terminology lol. But I can’t get a good hit without choking then choking again trying to clear the rest of the smoke lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about stoner nomenclature. I still can't quite bring myself to use the word "dank," haha.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. You might wanna get an herb vape, way less harsh

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. A dry herb vape is much better for micro-dosing if you prefer "baby tokes." I only get the bong out when I'm trying to go to outer space. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  17. Yeah I’m trying to relocate to Venus!
    I actually had a pen dry herb vaporizer that wasn’t working for me. A G Pen? But I know there’s levels to that shit. Table top vapes, I think those are the type I used to hear about when I was younger.

18. Oh yeah gpens have a terrible reputation. People have even said they can give off plastic fumes and they're cheap Chinese crap basically. These days there's a lot of good options that aren't too pricey though.

19. Since I have a conduction vape I can't really microdose with it cause if I only take a few hits it'll cook the weed anyway. But a bong is definitely a one stop shop to outerspace in the quickest time