Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After a Tbreak, any way to keep your tolerance low?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by John Lennon, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I started smoking weed one year ago.Lately, Ive been smoking almost every day since 2 months ago. I dont get the same effect I used to have so I decided to take a T break. My high used to last almost 2 hours, now I can barely be high for almost 45 min.

So, how many days should I spend on my Tbreak? And after im done with the break, how can I keep my tolerance low? Smoking only on weekends?

2. 2 to 4 weeks is the ideal "T" break time, best to work it into your life style so it's no issue, see it as a very tempting ..box of chocolates, that you can access anytime, intime this becomes a power in itself...YEAH!

see compulsive behavior therapy???

peace
    "V"