Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After a t break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scapegoat Adams, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Iv been smoking almost daily for the majority of summer. I plan to slow down to maybe a couple times a month. Would this lower my tolerance? This is the first time Iv had a tolerance and I miss the good ol times where I would get so high I could feel my veins pumping blood.

2. Yep, taking a couple days off gets me higher than usual. Post and tell us if it makes and difference for you.

3. [quote name='"BrandonBlunts"']Yep, taking a couple days off gets me higher than usual. Post and tell us if it makes and difference for you.[/quote]

Took 6 weeks off broths :)

4. I'm at 10 weeks currently, may even last the rest of the year
    All I know is that next time I get stoned will be like the first time all over again

5. So how much of a difference do you feel now?:p

6. Yesterday I woke up at 8 am and didn't smoke till 6 pm and I got buzzed just from not smoking few hours

7. [quote name='"BlazinHigh03"']

So how much of a difference do you feel now?:p[/quote]

I def get higher but I can still control myself the same as before. That's what I didn't want haha. Guess Iv just done it enough to know how to keep myself retained

8. Yeah you definitely need to take more than a couple days off lol that wont do shit to get that tolerance down...a good month-2 months should do it. Just about to finish week 1 over here

9. It'll never be like the first time. Its in your head not your tolerance.