Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After a 1 month T break....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by reefermadness11, Nov 30, 2010.

1. I call it a t break, because i just had no bud for a month. Well today, a friend smoked me up, and that was at 4:30. its now 7:30, and i still feel it. i love having no tolerance man.

2. cool story bro.

3. i wish we had no tolerance :D

4. Haha i used to have a decent one built up, but my dealers went dry, then i ran out of money. But i am glad sort of.

Sorry for the thread, i realize how pointless it is.

5. nahh dont worry i would be exited too, thats a legit thing to make a post about haha

6. dont apologize...that dude could have just not posted...he wanted to be a douche

7. Gotta love blazing after a lengthy t-break. It definitely allows you to get high for longer periods again.

8. Yeah man. And i just have this slightly buzzed feeling to carry me throughout the night. feelsgoodman.jpg

9. Lol, I kinda know the feeling. Smoked pretty shitty mids until last night where I smoked some pretty dank shit. Blew me away. Sick avatar btw, Death for life.

10. I always want to go onto t-break, but it's just so hard to stop smoking lol

I envy OP

11. so fucking true. I guess OP was forced into it but man its hard when u hv like 10 dealers available and friends around who blaze all the time and still have low tolerances. :mad:

12. im in that situation right now... havent had bud since mid september but my brother smoked me out

once a couple of weeks ago and man i was flying so high ( almost too high ) he had good dank

he said he's gettin me some for christmas :hello: and next time he sees his dealer he's goin to pick up

an 8th of dank and sell it to me :D