Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After 7

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by biev420, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Yeah, it's supposed to open your airways so you can breathe easier or something. Day 1 is over and no dank for me today.:hello:

2. yeah if it were eaten or vaped. but smoking it cancels any of that out.

start of day 2.

3. Ah, ok. Yeah, so, how was your first day of sober?

4. I don't get cravings. It's sleep the first 3-5 days off that troubles me.

5. Melatonin my friend. That will help you sleep.:)

6. tylenol pm. i pop 2 almost every night... for somereason i cant get perscribed sleep meds...

biev420 - my first day wasnt hard. TODAY was sooo hard. i have a roach in my hand and i thought about hittin it through the bong... then i step back and realized it aint gonna get me high so wahts the point? it wasnt cravings that made me want to smoke its just that TODAY HAS BEEN SOOOO STRESSFUL! i need a beer...

7. You dont need a scrip for melatonin..get it at wal-mart or somewhere like it....and good job on not smoking mang.:hello:

8. agreed.

9. start of day 3... couldnt sleep for shit last ngiht. i tried doing it without tylenol pm or melatonin. i slept for 3 jhours.... i think its more related to stress. possibly a combination of the 2. after smoking every day for 3 years its so weird to not be high.

kinda nice to enjoy things sober from time to time.

10. Yeah, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

11. fuck it.. im too stressed... im going to smoke a joint

edit: woah why am i post 31 on page 1?????

12. Later man, good luck

13. Shit dude only 27 more days till I smoke up...And that sucks you're stressed man.:(

14. I'm lucky because i don't smoke a lot. I've never even had a tolorence at all. If I'm going to smoke every day, it's only going to be in the summer when I don't have school and work doesn't start until 1, so I can wake and bake, then be totaly sober for work.

15. i just smoked a j and im feelin sooo much better

16. Man, glad you feel better.:hello:

17. Yep, theres a new me! I didn't think it could happen. But, somehow I'm getting my shit straight in life. Quit drugs after 7years of spending too much money on them. Realized that it's pointless and pretty stupid to put a substance into your body that messes with your mind. A great mind is a terrible thing to waste. Next week I take my ged test. Gonna start studying tonight. Also, found out it's pretty wasteful to be pissed off or anything but happy all the time. What is one without emotions tho? Yes, there will still be times that I get upset and stuff but, everyone does. Basically I made a life-changing choice quitting drugs and pulling myself outta the slump that I was in. Now, some people are gonna read this and be like "He's making fun of people who use drugs." And that is something I am not by any means doing that. Just saying I don't see the point in them anymore. Also, thought of a good career for myself, Video making/edting. Now I just gotta get my license back and all that good stuff to make my life better. Started dressing nice. Has a more positive effect on my emotions. I like to see peoples faces when they see me from what I was(a worthless piece of shit who wouldnt make it in life) to now(someone who will do something with his life to make the lives of others better). Yup, so comment on my turnaround in life. Hope you all have a good life and may great richs and good health come to your posterity.

-biev