After 6 years of smoking, I finally got my first bong...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Goggalor, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I've smoked a lot of bongs over the years, but this one is the first I can call my own.

I bought this Silika 12" which came with a standard diffused downstem and matching glass bowl for $74.99+tax:

[​IMG]

I also bought a new downstem yesterday, this 5 arm mini perc for $24.99:

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, the new downstem I bought is too long for my bong, as the end almost touches the other side of the beaker bottom. Can't return it now though, but it still hits nice haha.

2. hell yeah man nice tube. I still don't have my own but its hopefully coming up in the near future

3. whatchu mean?! as long as the seal is made in the GonG joint, the deeper the better! The less water needed for MAXIMUM water diffusion!

Now that you've gotten your first tube (nice beginner piece btw) you're going to want bigger, better, more bubbles!

4. I'm already looking at a Reti perc from Mobius Glass. I'd love to get a straight tube Sovereignty Peyote Pillar, but they're like $1200.

5. nice man, I like the look of sikka tubes, I just got my first tube like last month, then bought another one a week later, then bought my first custom a week after that haha, Im at 3 now.

6. Yeah use the tree stem but tilt the tube back towards you more. Nice pick up

7. Lol i know your happy af dude , it took me damn there 6 years to get my 1st bong too(4 yrs to be exact)