After 6 years, lost everything. Everything.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by whos_gotherb311, Feb 15, 2014.

1. AhHahaha this guy right here

2. #22 cothrantyson, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014
    damn, first realization of a crazy potential mother-in-law is all that would have kept me from staying at that house. Kudos to you for putting up with that shit for 2.5 years

3. lol, i cracked up at how you ended that

4. What everyone else said, and cut that AT&T account off. Don't torture yourself by checking out her call history. Cut all ties with reminders of her that you can. New place, new experiences. Or, well, not necessarily new.. but.. whatever. You get it. :smoking:

Hope you can get a place to be with your dog man. Shitty to lose a dog to a cheating whore who will let the dog be turned into a terrified dog due to being on the defensive all the time..

5. Stupid idea to get a dog. Really stupid idea to move in with mom and sister. Extraordinarily stupid idea to have been expecting mom/sister to change.

You can only change yourself.

6. Walk some holes into the soles of your shoes on the sunny side of the street

And don't look back, never look back

7. Very similar to a situation i am just out of. Way way better off away from that mess man fuck that shit not worth the hassle or the pain just cut her out and move on its the only choice

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. go get that dog. Bring it home. Beat that bitch if you have to but save the dog. Cut all connections with her forever. Good luck in life man

9. i lost 2 dogs when i broke up with a crazy cunt too, rescued them after they had been dumped as 5 week old pups aswell and had to send them to a friends farm when i moved out fucking sucks but itll get better dude, soon youll meet a non psycho bitch and forget this shit ever happened just gotta be patient and wait for it 

10. Where the fuck is the tl:dr. I finished my shit midway through the fourth paragraph....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Hi blades, 

Thanks a bunch for all the advice and support.

So, a few days have gone by. Not a whole lot has changed, because at this point I am playing chess and choosing my moves strategically. That is, to get my dog back without breaking the law. 

At this point, I am pretty much apathetic to the fact that this girl has been running around on me. Doesnt really bother me anymore. 

But about those chess moves, I didnt mention before that while I was living in the house, I began to get video evidence of this dog attacking my other dog. It was kind of unpredictable, but I managed to get a really good video of the dog clearly biting my dog for no reason other than being in the house. 

Also, over the past several weeks since I have been home, we have been texting about the issue. In these texts, she openly talks about the other dog harrassing our dog, and that her solution is for our dog to defend herself. A lot of people would interpret this as encouraging dog fighting, which is a serious crime. 

So, the day after I posted the original post, I uploaded the video I had to youtube, and slowed it down frame by frame when my dog gets bitten. Also, I made a video of me on camera saying how incriminating the video is, along with the texts, and that I have no interest in being with her but will be releasing the video publicly and to authorities. I sent her the video on FB private chat. 

A few minutes after that she called me and was PISSED. She said she turned the video off once she saw I had something to say, and only saw the dog attack part. I wasnt surprised. I hung up on her. The next day, she called and left me a message bawling, crying saying how sorry she was and how she realized she had problems and needs help. I called her and she apologized a whole bunch of times, and told her she needs to reconsider sending the dog to me. She said she would. 

Its been a few days, and weve kept in touch and it seems like she is no longer considering letting me take the dog anymore, kind of avoiding the subject when I bring it up. 

So, heres my intent for tomorrow. Her dad and I are cool, like bros, and they're really tight to. Im gonna go over and talk to him tomorrow. Im gonna start off letting him know how she feels she might need some professional therapy, and that in my judgement, she has some personality traits that are long term self destructive and that she probably does need some help. You know, sounding all sincere and shit about her. But Im not. Well Ill use that to segue into the dog situation, which he is well aware of, and let him know I sent her a video of our dog getting attacked by this other dog for no reason. Also tell him about the text messages about her wanting the dogs to fight. 

Now, I already talked to Animal Control in the county about this, multiple times actually, and they are really sympathetic, but legally, their hands are tied. Its happening in a private residence and any daamages, like vet bills, that might be a result of the dog attack would be civil, its not criminal. But, Im gonna bluff. Im going to tell him that after talking with them, they need me to come in and show them the evidence, and after that they will start an investigation, and that Ill be leaving in a few days to drive out there and stay with a friend while I am pursuing this. 

The reason I am talking to her dad about this is because he is a super guy, really awesome dude, and he is tight with her and she listens to him. And the video is real, the texts are real and he knows this is a real issue, and from the looks of it all...it looks like it could turn into a real big problem for all of us. You know, people with badges and shit knocking on the door, an investigation, taboo criminal charges. Hes going to so how serious this is, and when she hears it from him, i know it'll hit her hard and shell then be thinking that, wow, this could be a serious issue. 

So thats where this is at now. Also, it seems like this guy she has been cheating on me with is under the impression she has been single all this time. Im even pretty sure they are in a "relationship", and that he thinks hes the primary dick. I have his number, and if she refuses to give the dog up, hes gonna be getting a call from me. Im not gonna threaten him or anything, dont really care to do that, but Im gonna just let him know that hey, I have some questions and I imagine you have some for me now, and as two bros we should talk about this situation. 

Ill keep you guys updated over the next couple of days, this is turning into a damn drama script. 

12. Link to the youtube video???????

13. Here is a link to the video of just the dog attacking mine, not what I had to say to her

http://youtu.be/XDfD6x0JyPo

14. Dude your dog is like 3x bigger than that puppy chow. And you're gonna lie to the dad that you're super chill with?

Mobile reppin

15. You need to take these steps.
    1)get your dog
    2)break things off for good
    3) call the other guy and let home know. He may be clueless and end up in you're same situation.