Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

After 4 years

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by crazym4n, Oct 14, 2008.

1. im finally going to get my card this friday the appointment is at 10:30am

i cannot wait to finally puff legal and medical smoke!!:smoking:

2. See the problem here is this statement. I would be happy for you if you said:

"I cannot wait to get relief from my pain/anorexia/spasms/insomnia."

Its called medical for a reason. Your main priority should be relief of symptoms.

If you're going to bullshit the system, at least act like you're for real.

But other than that, enjoy legal protection, and high quality medicine availability.
    You should find plenty of good dispensaries around you, especially towards the bay area.

3. who cares everyone wants it to be legal. he found a loophole in the system eventually everything good gets spoiled anyway.

4. I'll agree with you on the point that people shouldn't take the medical MJ movement and use it as their means to further recreational use, but fuck it man... Weed should be legal in every capacity anyways. If I were him, I'd be excited too

5. #5 crazym4n, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008
    im sorry.

i have mild anxiety, depression, and insomnia. medical records in hand.

i dont think its necessary to share the reason for which im being prescribed mmj. but i did anyways.

im in no way bullshitting the system.

6. #6 Lebowski, Oct 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2008

Cool man.

I don't think people bullshitting should not be using the system, I just want them to maintain a good image in public.
    I consider forums a public place, anyone can come in and read the posts, and make their own judgements. So for the sake of the program, we should try to act serious about it. :)

Not wanting to be mean, just a reminder for every medical patient's sake.

Its like, there are dispensaries that advertise using billboards with pics of weed leafs and phone number like 1800 GOT WEED?
    Here its the same, its not that I think they shouldnt be selling weed, but they should be discreet and professional!

----
    Also, my exact thoughts on people bullshitting:
    Its all up to the doctor. If a real doctor signed the letter recommending cannabis for you, its legit. And if your symptoms dont match the categories, that is the fault of the doctor's judgement, and he should be the one to get investigated/punished.

Holy fuck I just realised its been 5 days and a year since I got my recommendation. I have to go renew!

7. Why did it take you 4 years? is there some sort of waiting list im unaware of?

8. im finally 18 as of march.

my parents are traditional mexican. very strict in their beliefs of good and bad(my dad used to smoke, my mom is the bitchy one). so asking them to drive me to get a mmj evaluation was out of the question.

living on my own now.

9. nice. +rep

10. So you're not 18 yet?

11. Lol I think he means March of 2008 :rolleyes:

12. went in today and I am. Now k:smoke:a mmj patient in the state of California

13. Congrats. Hit up any clubs yet?

14. i think you were totally right for not sharing. props man, and congrats on the card :smoke: happy days!

15. I have all that as well but horrible anxiety and I havent even thought of getting one. I didnt think it was a good enough reason

16. Cool beans, puff on some God's Gift coated with some hash oil. Yum.