After 4 years, I'm back! High from New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Faded Spinner, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Wow, I can't believe its been that long since I last visited. Grasscity is still around! :wave:

I just moved across the country to New Hampshire from southern California. So as you could expect, I'm yearnin for some good weed. Any other New Hampshirites over here?

2. Wow... registered 2001, you really are one of the ancient members of this forum :D

Welcome back! ;)

3. Welcome back to the city man :)
    Dig the avatar.

4. Welcome back. Bet the climate change is a hell of a shock...

5. Thanks all!

Yeah, we just got our first snowfall this winter. Driving just got a bit more dangerous.

6. Welcome to New Hampshire! Glad there are some other stoners on here from this area

7. Welcome back

8. Welcome Back man!

9. welcome back!!! here this video is for you!just pretend its about weed and think of red eyes instead of brown :p lmao

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6iEGzLPjg]Old Spice | I'm Back - YouTube[/ame]

10. hey! sorry to dig up a dead thread, but welcome to NH! what town are you living in?

11. Evening gentleman

12. I remember you, faded! Welcome back.

I'm a new hampshirite. How do you like it out here so far?

13. Im from nh too. Id be curios to see how you like the bud around here? The dank is definitely there just gotta fin it

14. I'm from NH as well. Always happy to see other stoners around here.

15. Welcome back. I'm in New Hampshire too. I think we can all agree it's the best state:) Californias not bad, except for the earthquakes, fires, gangs, taxes and cost of living. Nice chicks, and medical mj, guess that balances out:smoke:

16. #16 Chrismittty, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    Awe hell yeah i just regained access to my old account from 05 just a while ago! hell yeah man Welcome back!!!

They even tagged you with the Oldskoolstoner title! You remember the good old days!!

17. I'm from Concord NH!

18. NH blade right here! welcome back to the city man!

im from manchester

19. just smoked a zip of purple kush and northern lights for ya :bongin:

20. I'm from Exeter. we should all meet up and blaze