After 4 months of soberness

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I finally have weed.

That is all. You may go back to your pointless, miserable lives that you live all alone in...

2. I'm excited for you... Especially since it's laced with LSD.

3. Yeah...our dealers down here arent exactly that bright.

4. I went back and told everyone I don't know about this wonderful news. :)

Got some strange looks, got some sexual looks. All in all, I think it was a successful day.

5. Yay, that's cool I wish I had some.

6. Yeah thats great and all...but next time, please dont bust in on my grandma while shes bathing. She is very lonely and now I cant get my electric toothbrush back.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hint of humor. Try smoking more.

8. Um... your passing that shit right?

9. What happens if the second the stone sets in you get called out for a firestorm emergency :eek:

10. Good for you. I'm going on 2 months right now. Will be another two months and then I will be home and smoke myself silly. Then another few months without. Rinse and repeat.

11. I always wonder that :)

Like when you smoke, it settles in, and washes over you and everything in the world is great, but clearly at that moment you're not in the "best" position to interact with the world.......

What if one day there is a murder, or a fire, or something, the moment after I get high?

Well, sucks for the other guy, I'll do the best I can :)

12. you read my mind

13. that must be a great feeling... I have been sober for 4 months, and still have 3 and a half to go if i stick to plan, but im not so sure i can pull it off that long.

14. 4 months? props man. Good for you

15. Do you even still know what to do with it?! :eek:

... if not just send it this way. :rolleyes: :smoke:

16. haha i dont think he does.

we will have to teach him.

with a demonstration of smoking his weed as an example:)

hahaha

grats on the 4months. i should be trying atleast 4 days any day now:smoke:

17. four months...why?

18. I sniff it, right?[​IMG]
    Im trying to get into this.
    [​IMG]

The training used to take up all my time but I took a break from the fire training and now Im doing EMT. The EMT even did a DT on me to get in

19. Hooray!!!! You must have gotten super baked :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

and yay for mushroom being the future resident GC firefighter :hello: