After 3.5 years, 20 years, and all my lives, I've finally figured out the truth about

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Madrid, Jun 6, 2011.

1. #1 Madrid, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    After 3.5 years, 20 years, and all my lives, I've finally figured out the truth about reality. Everything I have ever learned now makes sense. All of my questions have been answered completely.

Here is my painting of what it is -- as in all great occult sciences, discoveries are kept through symbols. I wish you the best of luck in your journey towards finding your own truths :)

Reality:

[​IMG]

Peace and happiness

Attached Files:

2. ill explain it, does someone want me to explain it

3. heavan and hell

4. Explain yourself sir

5. you mean... we live on a giant one of these?

[​IMG]

6. #6 tonebeats, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lawl.

7. I was wrong, my model was incorrect. Upon revising it I realized I was just remaking a simplified tree of life. Sorry

[​IMG]

8. This gets posted around here a lot lately, but I thought you might find it interesting if you haven't watched it yet: :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GJ-8SY068]‪Spirit Science 6 - Flower of Life‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

9. which questions of yours were answered? and how did u figure this out?

10. well, that must have been humbling.

11. ^ Lmfao

Very nice though, corresponds very nicely.

I like that you had good and evil penetrating and expanding in the lower levels but the higher plane is complete, I like it a lot :smoke:

12. sorry to burst your bubble, that the flower of life has no significance whatsoever.

the reason all cultures draw it is because its an easy patern to conveive for a young artist

13. No worrys, my bubble hasn't been bursted. ;)

14. You painted that? No you didn't.

15. #15 1bakedpotato, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    the tree of life? ehhhh anybody?

Attached Files:

16. LOL.

Good job on the Tree of Life - it pretty much explains everything :)
    Keep digging and read up about Jacob's Ladder. The Tree of Life becomes even more interesting!

17. Dude you're fucking nuts..

18. Aren't we all.

19. I'm no expert on the topic, but I'll try to help a few of you out.
    Tree of life pretty much represents how everything in the world is connected.
    But we all have our own tree of life that binds us to the physical world, kind of like an aura. We leave the imprint of the tree of life behind in places that we spend a lot of time.(ie our beds) Some people don't have complete trees, Such as people who are sick or depressed.